Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

heard my mum having sex...

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

i heard my mum having sex yesterday morning... she's divorced from my dad but hasn't told me about any boyfriend of hers but i know someone shes recently met slept over a couple of weeks ago but i never saw him, and yesterday morning i innocently went to get some clothes out of the wardrobe in the hall outside of her bedroom and heard heavy breathing and the mattress creaking.
    im not a prude at all and i know everyone has sex and its normal etc. but i'm really quite disturbed by it and i found it quite disrespectful because she doesnt even pay the mortgage on the house, my dad does, and therefore she has no right to say its her house and she can do what she likes. she knew i was in and i would really have appreciated it if she had waited until i was out. i know she would hate it if i had sex while she was in the house.
    what was even worse to me is that she snuck the guy out and acted like nothing happened.
    am i being overly emotional about this? i cant really look at her in the same way and i dont know how to confront her about it. normally i talk to my dad about all my problems that i have living with my mum but obviously i wont talk to him about this. its stressing me out a little bit and i already have so much exam stress its making me angry at her
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has sex, get over it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    Everybody has sex, get over it.
    This! Let your mum be happy and just carry on like normal

Edit: Loving the neg reps for no reason
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is a horrible thing to have to listen to, just try and forget about it as best you can.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is your mum hot?

(Original post by Abcrew)
    This! Let your mum be happy and just carry on like normal
    my main point here is that she could have waited until i was out of the house its just as much my house as it is hers at the moment i dont care that shes having sex she can do as she likes its the curtesy of not doing it while her daughter is in the house at 9am in the morning
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tell me more. :sexface:
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    It happens.
    My Dad & Step Mum did it whilst we were all staying in a caravan, it was awful and everyone could hear :/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndiaCaitlinn)
    It happens.
    My Dad & Step Mum did it whilst we were all staying in a caravan, it was awful and everyone could hear :/
    Wow thats messed up holy ****

If you're stressed, have a ****. Preferably not over that though. :shame:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to pick up a tool?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to chat for 30 minutes?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to chat/ watch tv for an hour?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to watch a film?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to go out for a meal and then watch a film?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to eat/ watch tv and stay over?

Depending on when you said yes then you have your answer; if you say yes to most of these then you have issues. If you say no until the last one (or two) then you regard her being in a relationship / sex way too highly and should consider it the same as watching TV
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShredMaster)
    Wow thats messed up holy ****
    I know D: I was 12 at the time and no lie you could hear the caravan creaking.

Heard it once and i had to go put on some headphones and cry myself to sleep
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndiaCaitlinn)
    It happens.
    Oh gosh. I guess it's just a case of people having urges, you can't stop them from having them I guess.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG i'm so sorry for you. I have no idea what I would do if I was in your position, maybe just cry.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll try and keep it down next time
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're compelled to be traumatised for life. Start acting weird and develop a strange character, you now have an excellent excuse for eccentric behaviour.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sellya)
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to pick up a tool?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to chat for 30 minutes?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to chat/ watch tv for an hour?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to watch a film?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to go out for a meal and then watch a film?
    Would you respond this way if she had someone over to eat/ watch tv and stay over?

Depending on when you said yes then you have your answer; if you say yes to most of these then you have issues. If you say no until the last one (or two) then you regard her being in a relationship / sex way too highly and should consider it the same as watching TV
    That's utterly ridiculous. My Granddad had a builder mate of his over to pick up a tool the other day. I was fine with that. Would that mean I wouldn't have a problem with watching my Granddad having sex?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bring someone back and then **** them twice as hard.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did she sound like she was enjoying it?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 9, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.