The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
It happens.
My Dad & Step Mum did it whilst we were all staying in a caravan, it was awful and everyone could hear :/

Gosh you poor thing! D:
Reply 81
Original post by lionelmessi2
Are you sure it wasn't the tv or your dad ...? You can't be so sure, unless you 've actually seen her. Perhaps you are worrying over nothing, and should trust your mum.

Family is a big chapter, although family and religion is another big chapter. The reason families are experiencing difficulties is because of a weak foundation, or equally with no religious values or foundation. Through religion there can be stronger family values and love, forgiveness. Religion is perhaps the only way that it can get the family together, even In some cases when it is also better for things to stay as they are, to avoid unhapiness, perhaps mum and dad can't do together... It's only human.

I think that in your case it could be a misunderstanding as you haven't actually seen her. I would advise you to introduce Christ to your life, and family, and things will get better. Whatever the case you should forgive your (for your peace of mind aswell), and if necessary to seek to improve the relationship you have with her, to overcome any problems.

I hope you're a troll.
Original post by JaggySnake95
I bet you masturbated.

:rofl:

Original post by JohnC2211
Sounds like you're angry that your Mum is getting more sex than you.

:rofl:
Heard Bill Clinton having sex once...
Reply 84
When I was younger I met my mum's boyfriend for the first time one night. I was not aware he was staying over and the next morning I got up thinking I was the only one in the house and my mum's boyfriend walked out of the toilet totally ******* naked! He thought I was at school but I was actually on study leave. Single most embarrassing moment of my life.
Reply 85
I know D: I was 12 at the time and no lie you could hear the caravan creaking.

Boss.
Original post by Sellya
Would you respond this way if she had someone over to pick up a tool?
Would you respond this way if she had someone over to chat for 30 minutes?
Would you respond this way if she had someone over to chat/ watch tv for an hour?
Would you respond this way if she had someone over to watch a film?
Would you respond this way if she had someone over to go out for a meal and then watch a film?
Would you respond this way if she had someone over to eat/ watch tv and stay over?

Depending on when you said yes then you have your answer; if you say yes to most of these then you have issues. If you say no until the last one (or two) then you regard her being in a relationship / sex way too highly and should consider it the same as watching TV :smile:

I watch TV with my mother, therefore I should... :eek:
Maybe she never had a man there but was using toys or her hands..
It happens.
My Dad & Step Mum did it whilst we were all staying in a caravan, it was awful and everyone could hear :/

Wow, that is messed up
Original post by Guitarded
It's pretty understandable that you're a little freaked out by it, and you frustrated about the fact she had a guy over effectively behind your back, but you have to ask yourself.... would you really expect her to be open about it? She's not going to ask you to leave the house, or say to you "I'm getting with this guy tonight, you don't mind do you?" And as for the fact your Dad pays the mortgage... yes, it's his house, but as long as he doesn't mind her living there, what's it to him what she gets up to as long as she's not causing damage or doing anything illegal? You can't really let someone live in your house under the condition that they're not allowed to have sex.

She should have sex at the other dude's house.

I feel sorry for the OP and her dad.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by lollyguee
When I was younger I met my mum's boyfriend for the first time one night. I was not aware he was staying over and the next morning I got up thinking I was the only one in the house and my mum's boyfriend walked out of the toilet totally ******* naked! He thought I was at school but I was actually on study leave. Single most embarrassing moment of my life.

didnt u have sex wit him?
Original post by lollyguee

:eek:makes me realise that I've been so sheltered.

I never knew that such things happen.
Reply 92
I think the op made 23 accounts to neg me. :frown:
Reply 93
Original post by quavers
You like making assumptions don't you.

Yes. I don't really have time to fully investigate something so it's much easier to assume.
Reply 94
Original post by quavers
If you don't like it, you can get your own place. :smile:

But this is not the point here, I would recommend you talking to your mum! :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by Peggles_*
OMG i'm so sorry for you. I have no idea what I would do if I was in your position, maybe just cry.

Not sure why I assumed that was a pun on 'position'...
Original post by Anonymous
i heard my mum having sex yesterday morning... she's divorced from my dad but hasn't told me about any boyfriend of hers but i know someone shes recently met slept over a couple of weeks ago but i never saw him, and yesterday morning i innocently went to get some clothes out of the wardrobe in the hall outside of her bedroom and heard heavy breathing and the mattress creaking.
im not a prude at all and i know everyone has sex and its normal etc. but i'm really quite disturbed by it and i found it quite disrespectful because she doesnt even pay the mortgage on the house, my dad does, and therefore she has no right to say its her house and she can do what she likes. she knew i was in and i would really have appreciated it if she had waited until i was out. i know she would hate it if i had sex while she was in the house.
what was even worse to me is that she snuck the guy out and acted like nothing happened.
am i being overly emotional about this? i cant really look at her in the same way and i dont know how to confront her about it. normally i talk to my dad about all my problems that i have living with my mum but obviously i wont talk to him about this. its stressing me out a little bit and i already have so much exam stress its making me angry at her

Anonymous: "One day I will be like mum. One day I will be like mum." :rolleyes:
Reply 97
Maybe she doesn't want to introduce every Tom, Dick and Harry she sleeps with to you. It might be the early stages of something and she doesn't want to introduce you in case it turns out to be nothing, or it might be a casual fling. I wouldn't be too upset about it.
Also, you're not equals. You may be 18 but at that age your mother will continue to act as though she is your mother, not a friend.
I live with my grandmother who I frequently hear saying:
"Faster, OH GOD"

You've got it easy.
I heard playing Tetris helps you forget about traumatizing stuff.

Latest

Trending

Trending