The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by &#1108
Oh, you know. Stories and what not. I've always thought they were just rumours. But now I know the truth. :wink: :p:

As you might expect from an economist, I do private shows - prices negotiable :p:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
President_Ben
As you might expect from an economist, I do private shows - prices negotiable :p:

:rofl: Shouldn't the first one be FOC? :p:
Original post by &#1108
:rofl: Shouldn't the first one be FOC? :p:

Just for you, yes.
Reply 23
President_Ben
Just for you, yes.

And how will you, Mr Economist, benefit from a FOC service? :p:
Original post by &#1108
And how will you, Mr Economist, benefit from a FOC service? :p:

Because you'll like it so much, you'll want to buy more dances...

...and maybe other services. Menu only available if you've bought a dance.
Reply 25
But if I like the first FOC dance, I wouldn't want another dance that I'll have to pay for. I'd want to have a look at the menu.
Original post by &#1108
But if I like the first FOC dance, I wouldn't want another dance that I'll have to pay for. I'd want to have a look at the menu.

You'll want another... trust me... you'll want it just to look at the menu.
Reply 27
President_Ben
You'll want another... trust me... you'll want it just to look at the menu.

Will power. :wink: I exercise self control. :p:
Original post by &#1108
Will power. :wink: I exercise self control. :p:

I have ways of breaking down will power and making jaws drop. I'll be telling you to keep your hands off the goods a couple minutes into it...
Reply 29
President_Ben
I have ways of breaking down will power and making jaws drop. I'll be telling you to keep your hands off the goods a couple minutes into it...

Are you challenging me? Because I hate losing, you know. :p:

I've to go now. We'll continue this later. :wink:
President_Ben

In fact Ben doesn't only make people's jaws drop, it's their whole face crashing into tables as they die of boredom the moment he opens his mouth! :p:
Reply 31
Angel Interceptor
In fact Ben doesn't only make people's jaws drop, it's their whole face crashing into tables as they die of boredom the moment he opens his mouth! :p:

:rofl: Meanie. :p:
Original post by &#1108
:rofl: Meanie. :p:

Would you expect anything less of me? :flutter: :wink:
Posting on TSR at 4.17 in the morning? No wonder you aren't making your 8am lectures... (mind, the current series of lectures in this part of the course, is quite dull and uninformative).
Reply 34
Onearmedbandit
You can visit whenever you want. Just explain to Andy the security guard man you're a prospective student and he'll let you wonder around :smile: I did it 3 or 4 times over last summer lol.

:biggrin: thanks!
My internet has been down for a week, but I'll just add that i thought the open day was really really good, won't post anymore though as other people have commented about it.
Reply 36
when is the last day for giving out offers/rejections? are all the open days before this
pezz
when is the last day for giving out offers/rejections? are all the open days before this

To be honest I don't think anyone bar the admissions people at UCL know that type of information.
Last year a number of people got offers after the open days.
Reply 39
different?
My internet has been down for a week, but I'll just add that i thought the open day was really really good, won't post anymore though as other people have commented about it.
I didn't see you there, I don't think?