The Student Room Group

Is hair removal cream for men any good? I want to get some.

Basically, I want to get some hair removal cream to help to remove my chest hair. Any ideas on what it is like? Does it work well?
Reply 1
It works and it's painless but the hair grows back quite fast.
It works well, and you'll look like a featherless chicken at the end of it :h: However, the hair does grow back fast like the poster above me pointed out.
Reply 4

Thanks for the link, but are there other removal creams for men? Or just Veet?
Reply 5
Original post by Blackshadow
It works well, and you'll look like a featherless chicken at the end of it :h: However, the hair does grow back fast like the poster above me pointed out.

Have you personally used it or know of it? IF so, how fast does it grow back? Any faster than shaving it?
Reply 6
Why would you want to remove your hair?
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
Have you personally used it or know of it? IF so, how fast does it grow back? Any faster than shaving it?

I have used it. It grows back fully in 3-4 weeks, same as shaving I guess?

''Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and *******s. The *******s I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND *******S.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my *******s might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)''

Lmao :rofl3:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8

''Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and *******s. The *******s I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND *******S.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my *******s might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)''

Well I don't have that problem, as I try to trim down there, not shave all off! lol.
I saw some of the reviews from the Amazon on it, and a lot of people did the same as you. I only really wanna use it on my chest and back, maybe upper thighs too. I don't have a lot of hair on my body, but if I leave it, I know it will grow more and more.
Reply 9

:lol:
Wouldn't shaving be a better idea?
Hair removal cream lasts longer than shaving. The people I know who shave their legs do it every day/every two days. I use hair removal cream like once a week. It can be painful on sensitive skin. So do a tester patch first a day before. If it starts to itch or burn take it off straight away and NEVER exceed the time stated.
Reply 12
I am also interested in this. For my face. I can't grow a proper beard just a stupid "fluff". If I get rid of it it looks much neater and younger. Does this stuff work for your face?
Why does it matter if it's marketed to men or not? It's all the same stuff. Get Veet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get some Veet or Nair. Do not exceed the maximum usage time, unless you have thick hair and feel no discomfort. Once it starts itching or becoming painful, wash it off straight away with cold water
Just get the female one, it's the same :h: Don't use it on your balls mind... :redface:
Thanks for the link, but are there other removal creams for men? Or just Veet?

You don't need 'men's' cream. The bottles don't come with tits and a vagina :biggrin:.
Basically, I want to get some hair removal cream to help to remove my chest hair. Any ideas on what it is like? Does it work well?

Hair Removal Cream is a great option for removing your hair from your chest smoothly. It works enough well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending