The Student Room Group

Sports direct, q & a

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Remainresilient_
really freaking out, got an interview tomorrow ransacked my house and i still can't find it AND i've lost my birth certificate so now i only have a passport (which expired in April) and my most recent P45 :frown:

Passport should be fine. I have an interview tomorrow too.
really freaking out, got an interview tomorrow ransacked my house and i still can't find it AND i've lost my birth certificate so now i only have a passport (which expired in April) and my most recent P45 :frown:

How did you prepare?. I have one tomorrow at 3.40pm

Dont stress too much! Go for the interview. If you get the job you can dig out the documents and take them at a later date.
Original post by Tesla2806
Passport should be fine. I have an interview tomorrow too.

Hope so! And good luck :smile:
Original post by Syrianprince
How did you prepare?. I have one tomorrow at 3.40pm

I just wrote a selection of questions they may ask and wrote answers I'd reply - memorised them and then just verbally went over it again. Will do that again tomorrow morning
Original post by itssammorgan
Dont stress too much! Go for the interview. If you get the job you can dig out the documents and take them at a later date.
that's true :smile: thanks, I'm really only looking for temporary employment, so hopefully it won't matter too much :smile:
I just wrote a selection of questions they may ask and wrote answers I'd reply - memorised them and then just verbally went over it again. Will do that again tomorrow morning

Do you know the main questions they may ask?
Thanks
If you search sports direct interview questions, you can see some on glass door ✌🏾️
Hi, my name is Ali and I am currently working on my dissertation on employee issues at Sports Direct, I want to conduct some interviews with people who are currently working or have worked at Sports Direct within the last 3 years.

I'm hoping to conduct the interview via email and the questions will generally be around their time at Sports Direct, why employees have a negative view about the current working conditions and what they would like to see changed.

The interviews will take place at the end of Feb and start of March so this discussion will be up for a while.

Please feel free to reply in this discussion.

Thank you!
1) Tomorrow I got interview at sports direct and could someone tell me what type of question do they ask.
2) If they ask me why would I like to work in sports direct what should I respond?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending