The Student Room Group

What's the lowest mark you've gotten in a GCSE/A-Level exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HotfireLegend
Subject? Actual grade? (Or is this some other board that grades by A+, A, A- systems that I don't know of, or is this the American system?) Why cry? Troll?

I think he's being sarcastic...

... Or has extremely high expectations.
Reply 21
I got a D in French listening in year 10 and up until then I'd got A*-B on everything so was DISTRAUGHT. Retaking this year!
I failed C2, bio2 and chem2 at AS. Dunno which I did worst in though . . . I don't really wanna look at the results slip again to find out :0
There was this one time I didn't turn up for a Photography exam - oh, and I got 9% on a mechanics paper in maths. But I dropped photography, and ended up with a b in maths, so it world out alright.
Got an E in Product Design GCSE. :awesome: The examiner must have liked my giant eleven-page doodle of a dragon-elephant battle. :yep:
I got an E in maths GCSE. Needless to say I'm not very good at maths.
Reply 26
I got a U in C4 maths. The real exam. And I cared not.
Original post by 3309will
a B.

OP obviously wasn't successful in English GCSE either, 'gotten' makes me want to cringe.

I think you'll find 'gotten' is a real, and grammatically correct word. It just sounds a bit funny.
Reply 28
Original post by SweetChilliSauce
I think he's being sarcastic...

... Or has extremely high expectations.

See the last question I asked :P

Original post by paulbridger
I think you'll find 'gotten' is a real, and grammatically correct word. It just sounds a bit funny.

:biggrin:
Reply 29
D in AS History last year D:
to be fair though, I did barely any preparation so probably deserved it...
Reply 30
can't remember exact marks but a U in AS biology..
Original post by usamakhanlodhi
D in P.E I think the fact that I was on crutches during pratical exams had something to do with it..
or it could be me not revising for the exam and being athletically challenged for most of my life
Or it was all a conspiracy to fail the entire year( I mean nearly 50% of the year got Ds or lower)

You got a D? You must be like Usain Bolt without crutches!
Reply 32
a c in frecnh and Maths :frown:
Reply 33
I got 19% on my AS Physics paper. However, one guy got 2%. So yeah, it was pretty dire.
Reply 34
GCSE - D in Biology ISA, can't tell you how I managed that.
A Levels - C in Maths C2
Reply 35
70% GCSE Maths
54 UMS (D) on Statistics 3. I have similarly extenuating circumstances as my calculator broke four minutes in.
Reply 37
Original post by Lamperouge
Unfortunately I used to have a very nasty habit of swinging on my chair whenever I was thinking about something. Turns out that the first question of the exam completely baffled me and I swung back a bit too far... and fell very, very awkwardly :colondollar:

You'd think a Physics student would have more common sense than to swing on her chair, but noooo. Oh well. Served me right for being stupid, eh? Plus, the other people in the exam room got their grades bumped for the commotion. In any case, I've definitely learnt my lesson.

(Also, did I mention that the exam was about forces? :P)

Half way through my geography exam last year I discovered a sipder on my arm :s it took so much effort not to scream :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Got a D -56/100 in ICT AS Level
Reply 39
I managed to get 0 marks physics because i decided to draw a massive penis in the multiple choice paper for AS :biggrin:.
I have to re-sit it :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending