The Student Room Group

What's the lowest mark you've gotten in a GCSE/A-Level exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
An A at GCSE
Reply 41
D in GCSE Graphics module (retook and got A* :colone:)
C in AS Critical Thinking (retaking this summer...)
Reply 42
Original post by HotfireLegend
1% on a GCSE Maths test (not the final exam) was my lowest ever. I think.
In A-Level, something like 55% for Psychology? Not sure.

Let's hear yours.

1% on a GCSE maths test?! No offence, but are you borderline retarded?

I'm pretty sure I could have scored higher than 1% when I was 5 years old...
Reply 43
This thread is making me so much more comfortable with all my recent failures. :frown: That's a good thing.. All the recovery stories are inspiring me and motivating me that I will do so much better!!!! :O

Two weeks away from the exam and I got an E in my BY2 WJEC mock. Got an E in BY1 too. :cry2: And a D on my Chemistry mock! :cry: I was really chuffed(!) So as you can tell, less than two weeks from the exams., I'm really, really confident and sure I'm going to ace them all!!!! :biggrin:

So my revision playlist has got increasingly more depressing to listen. Decided to change all the songs to be upbeat and awesome instead.
I got 2% in my History unit 1 GCSE mock :smile: I had come from a different school and hadn't covered any of the syllabus. I managed to get my 2% from knowing the date of WW2 :biggrin:

Original post by loopy786
This thread is making me so much more comfortable with all my recent failures. :frown: That's a good thing.. All the recovery stories are inspiring me and motivating me that I will do so much better!!!! :O

Two weeks away from the exam and I got an E in my BY2 WJEC mock. Got an E in BY1 too. :cry2: And a D on my Chemistry mock! :cry: I was really chuffed(!) So as you can tell, less than two weeks from the exams., I'm really, really confident and sure I'm going to ace them all!!!! :biggrin:

So my revision playlist has got increasingly more depressing to listen. Decided to change all the songs to be upbeat and awesome instead.

WJEC is horrible. The mark schemes for biology especially... Such a drag :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by Llewellyn

WJEC is horrible. The mark schemes for biology especially... Such a drag :frown:

I don't know why my teachers decided to put us through the emotional trauma and scarring that we've inevitably felt this year thanks to fricking WJEC and their freaking mark schemes!!!!!!! IAICDIASNIOASNIOASNIANIO :angst: :rant:

I honestly feel like I deserve to get a decent grade after allllllllll the effort I've put in. HMPH
Erm, I got 0% in my A2 Christmas Chemistry test lol.
Think my lowest score in an actual exam would be 31% in my AS physics practical :biggrin:
a D on an GCSE english essay 2 days before my GCSE english lang exam
:cry2:

a U in my C3 mock exam, i got 13 out of 75 :redface:

In an actual exam, it would be a C in economics unit 2 AS
I got 10 UMS in my Unit 2 Critical Thinking exam last year. **** CT.
Reply 49
Original post by HotfireLegend
Subject? Actual grade? (Or is this some other board that grades by A+, A, A- systems that I don't know of, or is this the American system?) Why cry? Troll?

History.

Practice essay in class.
93/100 UMS in GCSE physics unit 3 :tongue: never got below max grade in an exam - hope it lasts :/
36 UMS on C4.

Sad times.
D in C3 mock :ashamed2:
Reply 53
In graphics AS i got 17 UMS points in the exam (which was a U) but a C in my coursework..so got an E overall
Reply 54
U in an A2 General Studies module and GCSE Chemistry coursework. #huh
9/300 in AS Maths :smile:

That was answering every question too!
I got an E in my Maths FSMQ, but I wasn't too fussed about that because I did it at the same time as the rest of GCSEs and didn't put much effort in.

In an exam I actually worked towards, my worst is a D in one of my History AS Level exams. And then another D when I did it again as a resit :smile:
Reply 57
Zero. Citizenship GCSE.
I got a U in my last AS Physics exam, probably something to do with how I didn't revise
Reply 59
I got four U's at AS level on my first go, re did the whole year and managed to get ACC the next time around, as a final i got ACD for my A levels which i am quite happy about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending