Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Male Contraception that is 100% effective and lasts for years

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4RealBlud)
    Would you still be able to cum? and how much would it cost?
    I imagine it'd be just the same as with a vasectomy. That is to say you would still ejaculate seminal fluid, just with no sperm in. So your cum would be runnier, clearer and less spermy. :fyi:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    I think this should be forced upon all males until such time when they can prove that they are capable of providing for a child.
    Would you do the same for girls?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum828)
    Would you do the same for girls?

Sure. I believe idiots should not be allowed to have kids.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Kant Spall)
    Apparently the procedure is in the "advanced clinical trials" stage in India. Hm. Wonder how the conversation went where the scientists tried to find guys willing to try it.

"We will need to make an injection into the vas deferens."
    "Uh, what's that?"
    "The scrotal sac."
    "You mean, muh balls?"
    "Yes."
    "You're injecting me... in my balls... so I don't inject others with semen... from my balls."
    "Yes."
    :lolwut:

This would make a good Xzibit macro.
    Or

"So, you're wanting a Vasectomy?"
    "Yes"
    "Well, there is another method we are trialling.."
    "OK"
    :cool:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The thought of getting an injection through my scrotum is terrifying
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would rather cut off both my arms. Just sayin'.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would wait to see what the side effects are and how much it costs. Also not sure many men would like to take a needle to the balls.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If this is truly 100% effective then sign me up immediately. No more worrying about bitches bein crazy and babytrappin yo ass n ting.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Good news is good.

(Original post by Nightstar-27)
    I would wait to see what the side effects are and how much it costs. Also not sure many men would like to take a needle to the balls.

The only guys that are scared by this are guys without balls.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oh great, another way to encourage unprotected sex. I'd rather we banned all contraception so that people thought about who they're shagging rather than getting with anything and everything.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I knew of a guy who was told to get a vasectomy by his wife. He obliged...months laters she files for divorce.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Oh great, another way to encourage unprotected sex. I'd rather we banned all contraception so that people thought about who they're shagging rather than getting with anything and everything.

yep ban the contraceptive pill so that people like me who need it for health conditions can suffer. Ta very much.

Also people will **** anyway, and im sure rape victims who were luckily on the pill, the injection or had the coil when they were attacked by someone who probably wouldnt think to wear a condom would love that idea.

:rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmm progress, still some sort of pill or sub-dermal implant (better..since personally I know I'd forget to take a pill a day..) would be much better.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)
    yep ban the contraceptive pill so that people like me who need it for health conditions can suffer. Ta very much.

Also people will **** anyway, and im sure rape victims who were luckily on the pill, the injection or had the coil when they were attacked by someone who probably wouldnt think to wear a condom would love that idea.

:rolleyes:
    If you're raped you'll be rushing straight to a GUM clinic followed by a police station. I don't advocate a total ban on all contraception. Clearly the morning after pill would be on anyone's thoughts who has just been raped regardless of whether the attacker wore a condom. Those things do break.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    If you're raped you'll be rushing straight to a GUM clinic followed by a police station. I don't advocate a total ban on all contraception. Clearly the morning after pill would be on anyone's thoughts who has just been raped regardless of whether the attacker wore a condom. Those things do break.
    The point is that not all contraception is used for contraception

and some that is has been managed to prevent teen and rape pregnancies.

It can be quite difficult to take the morning after pill sometimes or it may not work and some women feel really ill for a while after taking it. Better to avoid the problem at all.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be honest most of the types of males you get on TSR already have a 100% effective form of contraceptive in their personalities.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    My dad's girlfriend's brother reversed a vasectomy.
    With his teeth.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This would interest me so much if I could actually get laid.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightstar-27)
    I used to be an adventurer like you then I took a needle in the balls.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Would not trust, until further testing proves positive for use and there's no side effects.

IMO, it's still unnatural that as a guy I'm basically impotent for years and I'd be worried my balls would change too much.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 6, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.