The Student Room Group

Male Contraception that is 100% effective and lasts for years

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shabalala
I think I would wait till it's widley in use first to make sure there aren't hidden complications somewhere down the line I would imagine STD levels would shoot up aswell with this.

i agree with this a lot of lads dont give two ****s who they stick their unprotected cock in anyway this would make it even worse. any time when ive been single and had sex with a bird ive always covered, even if it doesnt feel as umm..wet lol :K::u:

its just not worth it really. Id happily have an injection to prevent pregnancy now with my girlfriend, shes hornier when she isnt on the pill :biggrin:
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
awesome, anything to reduce the ridiculous rate we keep multiplying at. I'd happily see it injected into all newborn males like a vaccination, and then only when they decide that they 100% definitely want to father a child would they seek out the second injection.

newborn males? lol it would be like a religious ritual like circumcision...not very nice. maybe when a boy is older?
Original post by badcheesecrispy
newborn males? lol it would be like a religious ritual like circumcision...not very nice. maybe when a boy is older?

well newborns, toddlers, whatever, just young males really. I can't imagine many grown men or adolescents going out of their way to get this done. I think it'd just be easier to do on a massive scale if it was done at a young age.
Original post by kunoichi
The point is that not all contraception is used for contraception

and some that is has been managed to prevent teen and rape pregnancies.

It can be quite difficult to take the morning after pill sometimes or it may not work and some women feel really ill for a while after taking it. Better to avoid the problem at all.

Getting raped is thankfully very rare. If it does end up happening to you I'm sure the side effects of the morning after pill and PEP (in case the guy had HIV) are worth it.
Reply 44
Original post by Sephiroth
Getting raped is thankfully very rare. If it does end up happening to you I'm sure the side effects of the morning after pill and PEP (in case the guy had HIV) are worth it.

Actually rape is not that rare :frown:
According to a talk we had recently by a local group which helps women dealing with this kind of abuse, 1 in 7 women in Britain are raped or have suffered sexual abuse and that is only the ones who report it.

And if unfortunately it does end up happening to me, i'm sure the morning after pill wont be needed due to my contraceptive pill, which I have to take for health reasons :wink:
The whole point of me having sex is to deliver my spermies into her mouth, arse or vajayjay.

Just aint fun without the end result. Like a party pooper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending