The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I applied to St Andrews using the direct application for Americans/Canadians, and was accepted with a 2140 SAT, a 750 on US History SATII and a 640 on Lit SATII. I also had a 4 on AP Gov and AP US History. My school has a weird GPA calculation, so my gpa wouldn't make sense, but i'm in the top 10% of my class if that helps.
Reply 2
I was accepted to st andrews and edinburgh with a 2190 SAT, 740 french, 760 lit sat IIs, 5 on AP Eng and 4 on AP French
Reply 3
ladygrey
I was accepted to st andrews and edinburgh with a 2190 SAT, 740 french, 760 lit sat IIs, 5 on AP Eng and 4 on AP French

:eek: Whoa ... I was accepted to St Andrews w/2190 SAT, 760 Lit, 740 US History, 5 on AP English, and 4 on AP US History.
I was accepted to St. Andrews with a 2150 SAT, 3.9 unweighted GPA with honors and APs, a literature 640 score, no AP exam scores, and some additional writing samples to prove that, no I'm not stupid and can actually write. I think my letters of recommendation may have helped as my teachers seem to really like me.
Reply 5
I was accepted to both St Andrews and Edinburgh for History :smile: I had an 2080 SAT score, 660 in US History, 750 in Literature and a 5 in AP Pyschology. My grades were nothing special, but my school doesn't calculate GPA so I'm not sure exactly what it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending