The Student Room Group

FHM sexiest women 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ewan
This isn't about beauty, it's just a popularity contest.

Then why on earth would tulisa win? o.O
I think tulisa shouln't have even been in the top 10 tbh
Kate upton shoulda done better, shes hot.
Any beauty list blows as it's such a subjective topic. FHM's list does blow more than most though.

Original post by Ewan
This isn't about beauty, it's just a popularity contest.

Speaking of beauty, who are the hotties in your sig?
Sexy?,in most of the pictures the girls still had their trousers on!
It's all a load of crap tbh. Personality contest involving people with no personality.

Rosie, Beyonce, Mila, Miranda and many of the actually attractive ladies wont care about this event whatsoever. Tulisa can cream her panties but the cake is a lie. :colone:
Reply 24
Original post by idealized
Then why on earth would tulisa win? o.O
I think tulisa shouln't have even been in the top 10 tbh
Kate upton shoulda done better, shes hot.

Popular in tabloids, so will spark discussion :tongue:

Original post by A Perfect Circle
Speaking of beauty, who are the hotties in your sig?

One on right is Song Jina, can't remember who left one is xD
Original post by Ewan
Popular in tabloids, so will spark discussion :tongue:

One on right is Song Jina, can't remember who left one is xD

Ahhhh man the one on the left is the one I wanted to know; the one on the right was just a bonus.

Oh well, thank you for helping this pervert out anyways.
Original post by Ham22
Tulisa is completley average. She has good stylists/make up artists. Whoop-de-doo.

Pippa is also average, and has no arse. But apparently this is considered attractive.

Sent from my GT-S5570

Strong claim. Would like to see what you look like, lol. :jester:
Reply 27
Original post by geetar
I'm surprised that my entry of me wearing a dress didn't garner enough votes to be on the leaderboard.

Now that, I would have voted for...
cher lloyd in at 25 and beyonce at 38. worlds gone mad!
What a joke of a list.
Reply 30
wtf this fhm list is all wrong...
Vice Magazine has done a very funny coverage of it:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/pgb-gets-to-grips-with-fhms-100-sexiest-women-naked-bertie-brandes
Reply 31
cher lloyd and jessie j (who looks really manly) ranked so highly..after reading them two names i stopped looking any further as i knew this was a complete joke and nothing to do with even attractiveness let alone sexiness :mad:
While there are some really gorgeous people in the list, some of them are people I wouldn't look at twice in the street. Men confuse me.
Reply 33
Forget the tulisa/beyonce/rihanna debate, CHER LLYOD is number 25. What the ****, she is some ugly, horrible chav.
Reply 34
Surprised that Holly Willoughby is at 24, she could quite easily turn me.
Reply 35
Original post by mau5
Jessie J and Cher Lloyd make the top 25 yet Miranda Kerr is #51? **** right off. Jesus, who were the morons that voted for this?

This shocked me. I'm a girl and even I find Miranda Kerr amazingly hot :colondollar: this is absolute rubbish with no truth in it!
Reply 36
When Cher Lloyd is higher than Scarlett Johansen, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez etc in a beauty contest you know that it deserves none of your attention.
Such crap.
It is most likely "which agent pays us the most sexiest top 100 women" or "which of there women have you seen most recently sucking dick" top 100 :rofl:
Crap, all the Tulisa jokes have been taken.
I should probably have Come sooner
Tulisa as no 1? :confused: She's pretty, but not stunning imo.

Not even sure I agree with a lot of the others in the top 20 or so, besides Mila Kunis and a couple others.

It's obvious the votes are based on how much the celebs have been in the public eye rather than based purely on beauty / hotness.

Quick Reply

Latest