The Student Room Group

FHM sexiest women 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Hectorious

?...
Reply 61
Tulisa being number one really surprised me, as did Pippa Middleton at 11, given who they beat. I haven't seen the full list, only the top twenty, but I don't rate those two higher than other people.
Reply 62
List is completely flawed considering #100 is far more attractive than #1
Kate Upton works it :P
The whole thing is just ridiculous anyway, but the fact that Cher Lloyd is 13 places higher than Beyonce, what?! :nooo: Mental.
Reply 65
Original post by Elipsis
Tulisa is obviously not the sexiest woman of any year. She just slapped herself in the face with a knob and it got out on the internet.

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha this
These lists are PR which are paid for. Every year there are new women on the list, there are always someone on the top who recently got famous and came out of nowhere. Meaning they needed the advertising. These girls on the top have good PR agents whom are either connected or have paid off FHM. Some girls are clear proof of that. Florence Brudenell-Bruce is pretty, but it doesn't make sense for her to 'beat' J-Lo, Natalie Portman & co. I know for a fact she's got great connections which gave her modeling contracts. Well that and spending the night with Prince Harry.

Tulisa, Lana del Rey, Pippa, Taylor Momsen, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Caroline Flack are probably some men's idea of sexy and are by no means ugly. But even though every man has different taste and it makes far more sense to have 'conventionally' attractive women on top; Beyonce, Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima. The 'good old ones' are popular for a reason. If we went by regular beauty standards and sex appeal, Candice Swanepoel and many other underwear models should be on it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Lets face facts, Tulisa (just like Lauren Hill, Fergie, Avril Levine) has relied too much on the 'Smurfette factor'. I mean put an OK looking girl with two ugly skinny guys, whos going to get the focus? Female fans love them and male fans perv over them. Looks like Carly Rae Jepson and Amanda from Coverdrive are doing exactly the same thing!
This FHM is list is totally stupid- the voters must have been blind and uneducated men who like anything which remotely resembles a donkey.

Come on...Tulisa is number one. Whilst she isn't ugly by any means she is not the sexiest or most attractive woman considering we have people such as Angelina and Natalie Portman.
Oh and how did Pippa get on the list? She is certainly no stunner and looks like the average everyday young female in the supermarket. You would not even give her a second glance.

It is the media who have hyped her up, seriously who even cares about the Middletons? They are always in the news for no good reason. Remember the time when Pippa took part in a charity ski? What about the 7000 other skiiers who never even got mentioned at all?

Quick Reply

Latest