Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ugh Less then 2 weeks left

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    P.P.P.P.P.P.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have done lots of revision over easter for Bio 1,Bio 2,Chem 1 , Chem 2 and history 2
    Still need to revise maths and hist 1 !
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
    I've been revising for over a month and I still haven't covered everything. I hate AQA History, I really do...
    This. History is ruining my life. It is the bane of my life. It is the demon of my life. It is the death of me.

I ****ing hate History. There's so so much to learn. I'm re-sitting meaning I have even more to cover.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone got any tips on how to speed up my revision?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been revising for over a month and I still haven't covered everything. I hate AQA History, I really do...
    I know it really is terrible, practically two subjects to be honest. What topics are you studying? I have only started revising properly in the last couple of days - it takes me ages to get started. what is killing me is the time constraints - absolutely ridiculous!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Started about a week ago and I'm doing Bio, Chem, Hist, and Physics
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The exam is just horrible, what topics are your doing?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have intense hatred for AQA history...and I finished my A Levels last year!!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1234)
    I know it really is terrible, practically two subjects to be honest. What topics are you studying? I have only started revising properly in the last couple of days - it takes me ages to get started. what is killing me is the time constraints - absolutely ridiculous!

(Original post by Blob2491)
    The exam is just horrible, what topics are your doing?
    I'm retaking Civil Rights, 1950-1968 alongside the Britain: 1603-1640 module. I've been doing past paper after past paper, but my brain still won't absorb anything. And my first exam's only two weeks away...argh! There's barely any time to plan and answer the stupid questions.

How about everyone else? Everyone seems to be doing Russian history. I am insanely jealous; I absolutely hate the Stuart era
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm retaking Civil Rights, 1950-1968 alongside the Britain: 1603-1640 module. I've been doing past paper after past paper, but my brain still won't absorb anything. And my first exam's only two weeks away...argh! There's barely any time to plan and answer the stupid questions.

How about everyone else? Everyone seems to be doing Russian history. I am insanely jealous; I absolutely hate the Stuart era
    *weeps*
    I have no idea how anyone gets A's in History. Doing Edexcel History -
    Mao's China 1949-1976
    Civil Rights 1945-1968
    Votes for Women 1860-1928

It's an absolute joke, what they expect us to memorise. Plus, I'm supposed to write one essay on the USA, turn the page, and regurgitate China! Argh!
    *Rant over*
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    where's the love?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmiraSerafina)
    *weeps*
    I have no idea how anyone gets A's in History. Doing Edexcel History -
    Mao's China 1949-1976
    Civil Rights 1945-1968
    Votes for Women 1860-1928

It's an absolute joke, what they expect us to memorise. Plus, I'm supposed to write one essay on the USA, turn the page, and regurgitate China! Argh!
    *Rant over*
    I know :bawling: There's just so much to learn, and you're screwed if you don't revise just one event as much as the other events and it turns up in the exam.

I'm okay with my other exams, actually. But History is mind torture. I'm in two minds about taking it next year now, to be honest
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    how can we revise for chemistry english or psychology?!! :3!!!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    This. History is ruining my life. It is the bane of my life. It is the demon of my life. It is the death of me.

I ****ing hate History. There's so so much to learn. I'm re-sitting meaning I have even more to cover.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone got any tips on how to speed up my revision?
    Yeah, here's a tip: get off TSR?
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lama88)
    I have done lots of revision over easter for Bio 1,Bio 2,Chem 1 , Chem 2 and history 2
    Still need to revise maths and hist 1 !
    Well la dee da

OP, I'm going on such a slow pace haha
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    Well la dee da

OP, I'm going on such a slow pace haha
    Haha well
    Maths isn't going too well for me and neither is History 1 on German and Italian Unification . My first exam is in 12 days .
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lama88)
    Haha well
    Maths isn't going too well for me and neither is History 1 on German and Italian Unification . My first exam is in 12 days .
    Same dude. And I bet that's History yeah? lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goussberry)
    Yeah, here's a tip: get off TSR?
    That would help. :cool:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, mine aren't until June but i'm really not looking forward to it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen Groundhog Day with Bill Murray? Wake up, breakfast, study, lunch, study, dinner, study, tv, study, rest. Repeat.

Doing about 12 hours a day with all-nighters every 2 days.

Everything is blurry, eyeballs bleeding, so much study! TSR is my social life right now, for like short periods of time, yes i know that sucks but it's worth it. Imagine having to do it again! sod that.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    GEOGRAPHY, FILM STUDIES, SOCIOLOGY, CRITICAL THINKING AND OVER THE SUMMER I HAVE MY EPQ TO COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::mad:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 7, 2012
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.