Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Another racist women on the tube.

Announcements Posted on
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate racist people like this.

People need to stand up to these people. I mean the guy filming this came back from a funeral and was subject to abuse like this!

Neg me all you want for posting this. But I will not stand for racism.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Harassment is a criminal offence (Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    That's an old video.

Meh, it doesn't really bother me either way. I know I'll end up more successful than her, so I'm happy.
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's old man. Months on, it was in the news yesterday that she pleaded guilty in court for racially abusing other passengers.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    What is it about public transport that gets racists so worked up? :hmmm:

I thought the Pakistani guy on the left was doing a brilliant job by pissing her off, that's the way these situations should be handled, act like you don't care and make the bigots look stupid.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are about 5 months late...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Like the previous people have mentioned, that clip is very old. Everyone's seen it :lol:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The 'racist' label is used too frequently. Racism isn't telling someone to go back home, racism is a complete belief system of racial superiority.

She (whilst blindly drunk) seemed to be against immigrants in general, rather than being specifically racist towards a particular race, or espousing racial supremacy ideology.

I think we can class her as a bigot/xenophobe rather than an actual racist.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch past 2 minutes because it was boring, and from what I saw she wasn't being racial abusive.
    Anyway, if racism is prejudice plus power, she wasn't being racist, because she was the only white person on the tube.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL she's already been to court and sentenced, thats how old this news is :rofl:
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    The internet is filled with thousands of videos of people being racist ****s. That doesn't make them newsworthy or current affairs.
Updated: May 2, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.