The Student Room Group

Solve equation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by raheem94
You are trying to learn concepts from scratch on TSR, it will be better if you watch video tutorials, to understand this stuff.

If you get a difficult question that you can't solve, then you should come here for help.

By the way, which chapter is this question from?

Chapter 5
Reply 21
Go onto khanacademy. They have some great video tutorials there.
I don't know the OP, or anything about them, but it seems that a number of TSR Members are rather quick to assume that the OP is still at school or otherwise has access to a teacher.

I teach adults, many of whom, for various reasons didn't do well at school, but are now faced with poor or no employment and need to improve their grades, without a school to go to, with all the problems and pressures of adult life thrown in for good measure.

Some lucky ones are able to attend Adult Learning courses, others are literally left to fend for themselves and need all the help and support they can get. So, if the OP is in that position, please ignore the negative comments and carry on, if they are still at school though, they should get their finger out and appreciate the support they get there and only use TSR for difficult stuff, not for teaching
Reply 23
Original post by Andythepiano
I don't know the OP, or anything about them, but it seems that a number of TSR Members are rather quick to assume that the OP is still at school or otherwise has access to a teacher.

I teach adults, many of whom, for various reasons didn't do well at school, but are now faced with poor or no employment and need to improve their grades, without a school to go to, with all the problems and pressures of adult life thrown in for good measure.

Some lucky ones are able to attend Adult Learning courses, others are literally left to fend for themselves and need all the help and support they can get. So, if the OP is in that position, please ignore the negative comments and carry on, if they are still at school though, they should get their finger out and appreciate the support they get there and only use TSR for difficult stuff, not for teaching

See this thread, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1980570
okey dokey - nuff said
:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest