Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELPPP i can't decide!!

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,
    right my mum said she will buy me a new item of clothing as im too poor to buy anything myself, however i just want everything at the minute i have narrowed it down to just a few things but now i really carnt decide between these would you be kind enough to help me pleaseeee

1. http://www.bravesoul.co.uk/shop/clot...anglaise-dress

2. http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...84&pageSize=20

3. http://www.asos.com/Lipsy/Lipsy-Scar...t=-1&clr=Multi

4. http://www.bravesoul.co.uk/shop/clot...print-playsuit
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    3. I have that Lipsy dress and its so amazing. Versatile because it looks good with flats and heels, day and night.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes i agree however i should i feel bad on my mum if its abit out of the price range? also i dont know whether i am a big fan of lipsy dresses they seem to all look cheep
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlotteJones1)
    yes i agree however i should i feel bad on my mum if its abit out of the price range? also i dont know whether i am a big fan of lipsy dresses they seem to all look cheep
    I think it depends how you wear them tbh!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=CharlotteJones1;37383664]hi guys,
    right my mum said she will buy me a new item of clothing as im too poor to buy anything myself, however i just want everything at the minute i have narrowed it down to just a few things but now i really carnt decide between these would you be kind enough to help me pleaseeee

whats that item for? go to school/uni, go to a party? summer or vacation dress? Depends what is most useful. You dont wanna waste money on something you wont wear much.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Out of all of them, I like the Lipsy dress the best!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Topshop dress is most versatile I think
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    Either its becoz of the hot model or just plain taste... but I think the "brave soul" (last one)dress .... blue with white dots is the best!!

HAHA!!! Everybody chose the last dress after my post... I'm :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=churchilsquare;37384701]
    hi guys,

whats that item for? go to school/uni, go to a party? summer or vacation dress? Depends what is most useful. You dont wanna waste money on something you wont wear much.
    well i was just thinking for the summer on a nice summers day or even on holiday
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    4 definitely! Would be good for wearing outside in summer, and would also look good for a night out. and super cheap!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I also agree with the last one. It looks great for the price! :grin:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeh i do love how cheap it is! and i think if i was to wear ether sandels or some converse and a cute little cardigan what do you think? and then i would be able to dress it up on a night out!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeh i do love how cheap it is! and i think if i was to wear ether sandels or some converse and a cute little cardigan what do you think? and then i would be able to dress it up on a night out!
    Yep, both would look really nice! Would be good with heels on a night out, and yeah with a cardi and sandals/flipflops on a sunny day
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    the first and fourth ones look like underwear.

the second one did not have a lady inside to see what it looked like when worn...

so it has to be the colorful fun vibe Lipsy !!

:bear:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooo im so exited what do you think of this top for on holiday over my bikini and with some cheeky shorts? http://www.bravesoul.co.uk/shop/clot...ian-stripe-top
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooo im so exited what do you think of this top for on holiday over my bikini and with some cheeky shorts? http://www.bravesoul.co.uk/shop/clot...ian-stripe-top
    As long as by 'cheeky' you don't mean bum cheeks hanging out, it would look nice!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    the first and fourth ones look like underwear.

the second one did not have a lady inside to see what it looked like when worn...

so it has to be the colorful fun vibe Lipsy !!

:bear:
    how do the 1st and 4th look like underwear?

also if there is no model in the topshop outfit how does this effect it can you not imagine it on?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    the only one i like is the blue playsuit...

i do not like the first white one, it's plain and weird fit... the topshop one is quite childish or waitressy and not attractive... i think the lipsy one is ugly...

the playsuit is really nice! i might get it myself haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pauline_lg)
    As long as by 'cheeky' you don't mean bum cheeks hanging out, it would look nice!
    i mean like the shorts the model has on in the picture?
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    how do the 1st and 4th look like underwear?

also if there is no model in the topshop outfit how does this effect it can you not imagine it on?
    i have very poor visual imagination... i am more tactile.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 3, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.