Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm the exam fairy, I'll grant you whatever grade you want

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Americaniamh)
    Dude, telling him your name is Raj isn't going to narrow down the scope by very much.
    Lol!
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want an A* in Eng lit, and Chem/Bio.
    Then I want a pumpkin or whatever comes with them.
    Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got my A2 exams coming up. I need 'B's in two of my subjects, and a 'C' in the other (I study History, Govt. & Politics and English Lit, and need BBC to meet my firm choice of History & Politics at Stirling).
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want 10A*s and 3As in my GCSEs. Cheers - I will return the favour
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    AAAAB would do nicely.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    youre an exam fairy? im an exam wizard...

... unless you work for it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got BBCC last year and didn't get into uni, I have BBBB from January resits and I need the French grade to turn into an A so I can get into my first choice. I did my speaking exam today and I think it went okay. I have the writing exam next month. I'm desperate for this A, if I don't get it I'll just die
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Help me Obi-Wan Exam Fairy, you are my only hope.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    A 2.1 of any sort will do.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare~Bear)
    Yes but some people just can't understand some things, no matter how many times they g over it. Yes most of it is just about memorising stuff. But at a-level you do need to understand the concepts. Plus there's only so many hours in the day and if you have a load of exams all close together then it makes it even harder to get the best grades, although some people have stoopid exam timetables but end up with good grades.
    If someone doesn't understand the concepts, then that just means that the way they're revising isn't useful for them, you have to remember everyone learns in different ways. The thing is it just takes some people longer to then others to understand that doesn't mean that the people who take longer have a limit below an A/A* they just have to work harder and that's the bottom line.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm looking at C grades maximum in my Biology & Chemistry, but would love an A in my music pretty please
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    A* - English
    A - Drama
    A - French
    B - History

That'd be an ideal world, Fairy!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    "otherwise my parents will kill me". Good to know that kids are going to uni for all the right reason, and that they really want it themselves...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Americaniamh)
    Dude, telling him your name is Raj isn't going to narrow down the scope by very much.
    LOOOL i said it so that the so-called "fairy" can pray to God and say "please let raj get grades aab" lame i know.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    A* in Further Maths please, I need it to get into uni .
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year. I just need a pass.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Straight A's please
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0range)
    If someone doesn't understand the concepts, then that just means that the way they're revising isn't useful for them, you have to remember everyone learns in different ways. The thing is it just takes some people longer to then others to understand that doesn't mean that the people who take longer have a limit below an A/A* they just have to work harder and that's the bottom line.
    If they don't undertsand then it's not revision - it's the learning that went wrong in some way. Yes a-levels are a lot about independant work but teachers are there for when you struggle with something and don't understand it. If you have useless teacher they might not be able to explain it to you in a way you understand and neither could the textbooks.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    4Az... Bio, Chem, Maths and Psycho... x
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I get the grades for my firm, I will be happy. A* AA

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 12, 2013
New on TSR

THE world university rankings 2014-2015 revealed

Will they affect your uni choices?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.