The Student Room Group

I'm the exam fairy, I'll grant you whatever grade you want

I need motivation because I'm getting stressed out with my exams so lets have some fun while we *cough*procrastinateontrs*cough* revise. :biggrin:

I'm your exam fairy and I'll grant you whatever grade you want in your exams:angelwings:! Tell me why you want it and it's yours! :angelwings:

I'll be happy with As in Math, Physics, Chem and just a B in history :dry:, and I want those grades to get into my top choice uni (and because my parents would murder me if I didn't).

How about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
did 1 days revision before exams

got bunch of A and Bs

didnt care much about getting anything above Cs

who needs exam fairy anyway lolol
I want all A's in chemistry, biology, psychology and physics!

But I would be happy with A's in chem, bio, psychology and a B in phsyics :/

And you can't grant me my wish!

Only revision and God can! (Yes im a christian :smile:)

Prayer helps.
Reply 3
Original post by xOsugaplumfairy

Prayer helps.

But the exam fairy works for God, so it's all gooood. :angelwings:
AAA please! :smile:

Oh if only it was this easy haha
Reply 5
Original post by Sheep
did 1 days revision before exams

got bunch of A and Bs

didnt care much about getting anything above Cs

who needs exam fairy anyway lolol

Stupid of you to not revise and not get all A's like me then if they're so easy lolol
Reply 6
A*AA please x
Original post by xOsugaplumfairy

Prayer helps.

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

...sorry, i had to.:redface:
OP, rememebr you can only do as well as you can. It's all about you, you shouldn't care about your parents (well you should care about them, but not for this, it's your life, your education, not theirs) Yes it is nice to get the highest grades, but some people unfortunately have a limit below A/A*, which I fear includes me.

I'd be happy with Cs but think I might be able to get a B, possibly 2.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
I believe the term "god helps those who help themselves" is the term you Christians are meant to use to explain the fact that prayer does not work

Original post by Chazzer66
Stupid of you to not revise and not get all A's like me then if they're so easy lolol

why? I got onto the college courses I wanted to get onto, which led to me getting onto the uni course I wanted

why stress so much about silly old GCSEs
A*A*AAB please. But I'll take AAB as that's all i need xxx
Reply 11
Gimme all A's in Maths and Geog and I will heal the sick, carry the wounded, feed the hungry, give warmth and shelter to the needy. I will bring light to the darkest caves, renew what was once lost and shepard the lost souls into the Elysian fields.

:3:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Reply 12
Original post by Clare~Bear
but some people unfortunately have a limit below A/A*, which I fear includes me.

That's just stupid, I believe no one has a limit when it comes to one's potential. You just have to work hard, and you'll get the A's and A*'s!
Original post by JaggySnake95
This is so gay.

Was thinking the same thing...
Reply 14
Please please pray for me my name is Raj and i need AAB to do Pharmacy lol
Original post by Raj K
Please please pray for me my name is Raj and i need AAB to do Pharmacy lol

Dude, telling him your name is Raj isn't going to narrow down the scope by very much. :tongue:
Original post by 0range
That's just stupid, I believe no one has a limit when it comes to one's potential. You just have to work hard, and you'll get the A's and A*'s!

Yes but some people just can't understand some things, no matter how many times they g over it. Yes most of it is just about memorising stuff. But at a-level you do need to understand the concepts. Plus there's only so many hours in the day and if you have a load of exams all close together then it makes it even harder to get the best grades, although some people have stoopid exam timetables but end up with good grades.
I have no need for you Exam Fairy, I'm on Erasmus, my exams don't count.

BOOYAH!!
I have no need for you Exam Fairy, I'm on Erasmus, my exams don't count.

BOOYAH!!
Reply 19
I want A* in Religious studies, A in English Language and B in Biology and would be happy with AAB, need ABB for aston

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending