This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
Original post by sunfowers01
I'm exhausted. Also confused

What's confusing you?
Feel completely out of it today. I only did 15mins of cardio at the gym so I went for a 20minute run when I got back, but 35minutes cardio shouldn't leave me this exhausted. I've lay in bed for a total of 5 hours today, just lying there staring at the wall too tired to sit at my computer, or do anything in fact. It's odd. Almost like the quetiapine is affecting me but that's impossible as I've been on it for I can't remember er...2 months? Impossible right? :confused: Ergh, I don't know. All I know is I'm tired, I just want to sleep without ****ing dreams and waking up every hour.
I don't know why I am here :frown: I feel like everything is wrong in this world and I am even more wrong because I care and stuff, I feel like some kind of freak or alien that doesn't belong here, maybe I don't and I should take myself out of here.
Reply 2103
Original post by SciFiBoy
I don't know why I am here :frown: I feel like everything is wrong in this world and I am even more wrong because I care and stuff, I feel like some kind of freak or alien that doesn't belong here, maybe I don't and I should take myself out of here.

:jumphug: Know the feeling hunny I was in a bad place last night and this morning, luckily the diazepam has kicked in now and I am drugged away for a bit of peace. Stay strong, there are some many people on this earth that appreciate you for who you are and that sympathise. Hope you get through this okay xxx
Reply 2104
Has anyone had any experience with diazepam? Can't really tell if it's working or not, what do you feel like on it? Did you get any side effect? I have pins and needles in my fingers but not sure if it is from that or not... :confused:
I'm just feeling generally awful. Met this girl 3 months ago, texted for hours every day since, can't stop thinking about her (even in the middle of exams.)
Basically, previously I'd saw her all "lovey dovey" with her ex (who previous to this had said he liked her - she complained about him to me) and obviously I felt angry, annoyed, upset etc. because I thought we were getting along amazingly. I told someone who I trusted that I thought they were back together (it was messy breakup apparently) but the girl (who I like) took this completely the wrong way and was very very upset by what I'd done. We've got back on amazing terms (texting all day etc.) UNTIL I told her I liked her... she said she couldn't like me because of how I'd hurt her previously. This killed me, I've been crying, being depressed, and generally feeling awful since. I just feel like I may as well not be here. I'd do literally anything for her, I think it's even gone as far as loving her. I'm horribly sad all the time now.

N.B. Any replies would be amazing, but this seems like more of a rant tbh :/
Reply 2106

Don't think like that, I know it's an easy thing to think and a difficult idea to get out of your head once it's there but please, stay safe, there are people who care about you! :hugs:
Original post by AmiB
:jumphug: Know the feeling hunny I was in a bad place last night and this morning, luckily the diazepam has kicked in now and I am drugged away for a bit of peace. Stay strong, there are some many people on this earth that appreciate you for who you are and that sympathise. Hope you get through this okay xxx

:frown: thanks, just feel so low, I feel so alienated from the world I live in...

Original post by d123
Don't think like that, I know it's an easy thing to think and a difficult idea to get out of your head once it's there but please, stay safe, there are people who care about you! :hugs:

I guess, is just hard, all I see and think just adds to the feeling that I am wrong and shouldn't be here :cry2:
Reply 2108
Original post by Agenda Suicide
Does anybody skype?

robot9000223. Just throwing it out there...

I installed it literally one minute ago. So I don't have any contacts or know how it works :cool: I think other people on this society do have it as well...
Reply 2109
:frown: thanks, just feel so low, I feel so alienated from the world I live in...

I guess, is just hard, all I see and think just adds to the feeling that I am wrong and shouldn't be here :cry2:

Alienation is a horrible feeling, particularly for those of us who seem more sensitive than our fellow human beings. I see people who just float through their lives and don't seem to let anything bother them and I'm so, so jealous. Although realising that a lot of other people are much more vulnerable than I thought they were, people who I think of as being so strong and together and confident but are actually not as much as I thought, has helped me slightly with that feeling.

:hugs:
Reply 2110
I have skype and msn, above my post on the right over there >>>>

What do you feel alienated by? This world caters for anyone and everyone, doesn't matter who they are. There is space and room for animals and man kind to each enjoy their live. You're worth every bit to society that everyone else is, especially someone as kind as yourself :smile: Chin up buddy, smile for us :hugs:
Original post by d123
Alienation is a horrible feeling, particularly for those of us who seem more sensitive than our fellow human beings. I see people who just float through their lives and don't seem to let anything bother them and I'm so, so jealous. Although realising that a lot of other people are much more vulnerable than I thought they were, people who I think of as being so strong and together and confident but are actually not as much as I thought, has helped me slightly with that feeling.

I care so much about things, I don't get why people are the way they are or why the world is so ****, it makes me feel awful like im defective or something because I actually do care :cry: is overwhelming and I just want to stop that feeling and the feelings about myself, I hate myself and I hate that I feel this way. I tried all I can think of to distract and nothing works.
Hi all, I've been on Flouxetine at various doses for five years now, feeling no better at times, sometimes i feel worse, i can sleep for 16-18hrs a day, any advice
Reply 2113
I care so much about things, I don't get why people are the way they are or why the world is so ****, it makes me feel awful like im defective or something because I actually do care :cry: is overwhelming and I just want to stop that feeling and the feelings about myself, I hate myself and I hate that I feel this way. I tried all I can think of to distract and nothing works.

I know it feels like it would be easier not to care, particularly when no one else seems to. But believe me, you are NOT defective for caring. It can be overwhelming, but caring about others and the state of the world is one of the best traits a person can have. It's probably the only trait of mine that I actually like - I'm only ever happy when I'm helping people and doing things for others, hardly anything I do for myself ever makes me happy, really. Don't hate yourself for caring, please.
Original post by d123
I know it feels like it would be easier not to care, particularly when no one else seems to. But believe me, you are NOT defective for caring. It can be overwhelming, but caring about others and the state of the world is one of the best traits a person can have. It's probably the only trait of mine that I actually like - I'm only ever happy when I'm helping people and doing things for others, hardly anything I do for myself ever makes me happy, really. Don't hate yourself for caring, please.

I guess, just feels like so few other people care. which makes me feel awful that most people don't care and do bad things and stuff :frown: the world and my life I just feel **** about.
Reply 2115
I guess, just feels like so few other people care. which makes me feel awful that most people don't care and do bad things and stuff :frown: the world and my life I just feel **** about.

Really don't know what to say to make you feel better, I'm sorry :frown: :hugs:

Keep talking to GEG, she's a real gem :yep:

Reply 2117
Feeling really bad right now :cry: . Don't know why I just want to do something bad :cry: . My dad really needs to shut the **** up :cry: . No one really wants me :cry: .

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S
Original post by avhhs
Feeling really bad right now :cry: . Don't know why I just want to do something bad :cry: . My dad really needs to shut the **** up :cry: . No one really wants me :cry: .

That last line is wrong, we want you and love you no matter what :yep:

Please don't do anything bad, keep yourself safe :puppyeyes:
Reply 2119
Original post by Alofleicester

That last line is wrong, we want you and love you no matter what :yep:

Please don't do anything bad, keep yourself safe :puppyeyes:

Thanks :smile: . I've actually cheered myself up a bit now. My mood changes by the second :sadnod: :colondollar:.

And you flopped :biggrin:. You need to put :undefined: around the puppyeyes :tongue: :smile: (or anything beginning with p).

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest