The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noodlzzz
If you live in London, PM me, I can give you a heads up about a few of the trusts.

Thanks for the offer, but I live up north. :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Feeling absolute **** at the moment. Honestly, wanna give up! I can't cope anymore.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1642
Original post by down_under
Thanks for the offer, but I live up north. :frown:

My brother was with the a North West EIT, any closer?
Reply 1643

:hugs:

What's up?
Reply 1644
Having one of those days where it just feels like no one actually gives a **** about me.
Reply 1645
Original post by d123

What's up?

Had two really good days where I remembered what it felt like to feel happy again after many months and just started feeling like **** again, the emptiness is back :sadnod:

Many people give a lot more than a **** about you, even though sometimes it may feel like they don't :jumphug:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1646
Original post by AmiB
Had two really good days where I remembered what it felt like to feel happy again after many months and just started feeling like **** again, the emptiness is back :sadnod:

Many people give a lot more than a **** about you, even though sometimes it may feel like they don't :jumphug:

Sorry to hear that :frown: :hugs:

I'm sure you're right. Just right now it's hard to convince myself of that.
Original post by d123
Having one of those days where it just feels like no one actually gives a **** about me.

:hugs: that's definitely not true! if you need to talk feel free to message me or chat here :smile:
Original post by AmiB

can relate to that so much atm! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Original post by AmiB
My brother was with the a North West EIT, any closer?

I'll PM you now if that's okay?

Reply 1650
Original post by down_under
I'll PM you now if that's okay?

Fine :smile:
Reply 1651
Original post by SciFiBoy
:hugs: that's definitely not true! if you need to talk feel free to message me or chat here :smile:

Thanks. I just feel totally alone right now, and I feel like it would be easier for everyone if they'd never met me.
Original post by d123
Thanks. I just feel totally alone right now, and I feel like it would be easier for everyone if they'd never met me.

:hugs: that's definitely not true either, I like you and I enjoy talking to you :smile:
Reply 1653
can relate to that so much atm! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Original post by d123
Sorry to hear that :frown: :hugs:

I'm sure you're right. Just right now it's hard to convince myself of that.

Thanks guys, just going to plough through and hope for another good day soon :frown:
Original post by AmiB
Thanks guys, just going to plough through and hope for another good day soon :frown:

same :hugs: I hope you have one really soon! :smile:
Reply 1655
:hugs: that's definitely not true either, I like you and I enjoy talking to you :smile:

Thank you :smile: I just think I cause so much trouble for everyone. If I wasn't around their lives would be so much easier.
Original post by d123
Thank you :smile: I just think I cause so much trouble for everyone. If I wasn't around their lives would be so much easier.

I doubt that's true, but if it helps I sometimes feel like that too, often think my mum should hate me cause I am such a failure.
I doubt that's true, but if it helps I sometimes feel like that too, often think my mum should hate me cause I am such a failure.

But if she doesn't hate you, that means she knows or believes something you dont :smile:
Reply 1658

I know I'm probably being irrational. If I was thinking rationally I'd be able to list people I've helped and to whom I'm a good friend. But right now I can just think of the cases where I've really, really ****ed up things for people I care so, so deeply about.
Original post by Meaty_man
But if she doesn't hate you, that means she knows or believes something you dont :smile:

I suppose, that or she is just too nice to say :tongue:

Latest