Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Premier League Title Race 2012

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is probably the best it gets in a football season, we've had all the drama, twist and turns, shock results, huge games, high goal scoring games, but now its the pinnacle time of the season for the title and relegation.

What does everyone think about the title race am a united fan, and for me, for city to win the title is the worst thing that could happen its probably the worst day in football if they do go on to win it.

But i'v got a massive feeling that City will drops points against Newcastle as Cisse is on hot form and his strike partner Ba. But what do you guys make of them losing point is it likely or unlikely or will it go down to the last day against QPR (most anxious day if that would happen) or should i just get over it that United have lost their trophy??
    • 102 followers

ReputationRep:
    As much as I hate man city, I seriously doubt that cisse can do another one of those shots for them to beat man city.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axion)
    As much as I hate man city, I seriously doubt that cisse can do another one of those shots for them to beat man city.
    but we united fans have only him to believe that he can hand the title to us, he's probably the best january signing this season. but quality strike though yesterday, goal of the season for me.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.