The Student Room Group

Finance money finance i want

Hie guys .I am new here. I used to read the post here but never tried to register. Anyways my reason for threading is
I am currently doing International Business from Brunel University. I din't knew that time which subject or course is good for the future prospectus.
Since I am an International student I choose International Business Management. But as I settled here I came to know from some of my friends and cousins who are UK residents that finance is the best and most earning sector.After doing a lot of research I finally came to the conclusion that I really need to do something in finance.
As I am already in my 2nd year of IB studies.
I want your (members) and anyone who can help .I need your guidance. It will really appreciated.
Is there any part time course for finance?
or can I even apply for undergrad finance degree and simaltanelouly do both the studeis? will it be difficlut?
Or should I do some short course?
which are the uni??
Please help friends
Are you an UK, EU or International Student?
Reply 2
International Student
Reply 3
Original post by Tushar9
Hie guys .I am new here. I used to read the post here but never tried to register. Anyways my reason for threading is
I am currently doing International Business from Brunel University. I din't knew that time which subject or course is good for the future prospectus.
Since I am an International student I choose International Business Management. But as I settled here I came to know from some of my friends and cousins who are UK residents that finance is the best and most earning sector.After doing a lot of research I finally came to the conclusion that I really need to do something in finance.
As I am already in my 2nd year of IB studies.
I want your (members) and anyone who can help .I need your guidance. It will really appreciated.
Is there any part time course for finance?
or can I even apply for undergrad finance degree and simaltanelouly do both the studeis? will it be difficlut?
Or should I do some short course?
which are the uni??
Please help friends

you can just get a Master's degree in Finance.Plus there are quite a few companies that'll employ you without a degree in Finance.Yet if you are an international non-EU student I doubt that you will be able to stay and work here since immigration laws are changing.
Reply 4
OK thanks for that bro. But actually I don't want to work here for long term. Want to work probably for 2 years and as concerned to visa regulation I have the permission till 2014 so that isn't the issue. Just what courses can I opt? or how can I start preparing for MSC??? or there are not short time courses in finance from any recognized uni???
Reply 5
Original post by Tushar9
OK thanks for that bro. But actually I don't want to work here for long term. Want to work probably for 2 years and as concerned to visa regulation I have the permission till 2014 so that isn't the issue. Just what courses can I opt? or how can I start preparing for MSC??? or there are not short time courses in finance from any recognized uni???

you need a 2:1 and above, for the MSc and getting into at a finance company.For short-time I don't know.
Reply 6
Thanks for that bro..... it means I will have 2 study really hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending