Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Whites only: Your views on asians

Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: Whites only: Your views on British Asians
    Yes, British born asians are a part of/equal to us
    78.28%
    No, we still view them as outsiders or 'other' people.
    21.72%

• 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I do not give authority to the premises outlined in this topic that looks set to inflame bigotry.
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    LOL, public poll.
    Nothing "lol" about it. If you notice, the people who clicked no were mainly people like "badcheesecrispy, RyanT" and annoyingly "hamzazulfiqar" I know the OP said "Whites only" but I clicked the top option because the bottom option is clearly not the majority view.

By being private, you can get more "hamzazulfiqar's" clicking "No" to skew the poll

Interestingly, I've noticed that you haven't voted
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    I see Pakistani students at my university and they are usually very loud, joking and acting very strangely and always saying words like bruv, oi, etc even when they are at university.

But, this doesn't make them any less valuable as human beings, I believe this type of thing exist in all cultures it's too bad the media portrays them always in a bad light.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by levantine)
    Im white english but amuslim and I go to the mosque. Im not asian at all .
    Good for you.

(Original post by levantine)
    Also how do you define british behaviour?
    How do you define British behaviour??

Is this the ultimate philsophical question that has all the kids on Birmingham's estates perplexed? Twice in the same thread, nevermind all the times I've seen it on TSR period.

Let me break it down for you.

If you have an intellectual problem with struggling to understand how to define culture in a precise and legalistic language that is your problem. I can recommend watching the English by Kate Fox as a good starting point to engaging with anthropology, but your ignorance of anthropology is not a debating tool. It just makes you a tool.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If the intergrate into british culture and society I consider them British. If they don't integrate into British society and culture then I do not consider them British.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorB)
    I'm half Asian. But no one ever realises. Even when I tell them they think I'm pulling their leg. Most people at most think I'm Portguese or Italian. Either way, you'd be surprised how many convos you hear with racial slurs in them when you are...
    The Undercover Asian!
    okay, not gonna lie, i stalked your picture...what asian are you? look pretty white to me
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badcheesecrispy)
    you can if they behave as an immigrant would, in many ways, as many do
    How do you behave like an immigrant?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Using the word Asians is unfair, the Chinese/East Asians are nothing like the south Asians.

East Asians are fairly well integrated and it is fair to call them equals.

South Asians that go to the mosque? No, that's not British behaviour so they're still immigrants regardless of where they're born.
    Muslims regard their religion FIRST anyway so don't feel like you are superior or something..
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Using the word Asians is unfair, the Chinese/East Asians are nothing like the south Asians.

South Asians that go to the mosque? No, that's not British behaviour so they're still immigrants regardless of where they're born.
    How dare they exercise their rights under a secular democracy, which guarantees religious freedom. That is a fundamental part of democracy and if you are indeed against religious freedom, then you would be at direct odds with democracy
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)

What about South Asians or Africans who go Church? Are they British? Since Christianity isn't a religion that originated from around here either..
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)

Looks like we've got Anders Breivik's twin among us...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    Looks like we've got Anders Breivik's twin among us...
    All he's saying is that East Asian's are better integrated, which is true.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulubel)
    ross parker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ross_Parker

unfortunately, i could go on for a while listing white victims of asian race hate gangs.

( i am not calling all pakistanis racist, just that there is a big problem with racism in the community that no one wants to talk about. )
    I could go on for a while naming Germans who supported the Nazi's doesn't mean the majority of Germans are antisemitic. :confused:
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dont Tread On Me)
    All he's saying is that East Asian's are better integrated, which is true.
    Woops - got the wrong quote - I meant to get the one about the mosque and god.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beebumble)
    I could go on for a while naming Germans who supported the Nazi's doesn't mean the majority of Germans are antisemitic. :confused:
    He never said the majority of Pakistani's were racist. He said that they had a racism problem, which is something entirely different.
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    I've seen you on other threads, with racist views too.

I hope your trolling, because if you aren't :facepalm2:
    This is RyanT we're talking about here

asians?

well, there are lots of different asians. the pakistani community in certain places has a racist and supremacist attitude. certain parts of the country are no go zones for whites or non muslim asians.

pakistanis are widely regarded as the most racist group in britain today.
    Because what you said wasn't racist at all :rolleyes:

There are White people who have the same attitudes as certain Pakistanis, but that doesn't mean that White people are the most racist group in Britain

no irony. pointing out racism is does not make one a racist:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...teenagers.html
    The irony was that you were being racist yourself, and that's one group. You can find lots of articles where the opposite is the case
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorB)
    I'm half Asian. But no one ever realises. Even when I tell them they think I'm pulling their leg. Most people at most think I'm Portguese or Italian. Either way, you'd be surprised how many convos you hear with racial slurs in them when you are...
    The Undercover Asian!
    Lol. I'm white but i can relate to this. It's amazing what people say when they're think noone who isn't their race is around. Racist jokes etc. Like it's not offensive if they can't hear it!

I live in Leicester. There are ALOT of Asian people here. Some are great, some are aren't, just like any other race. Of course they're equal to us.
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    He never said the majority of Pakistani's were racist. He said that they had a racism problem, which is something entirely different.
    No, but he did say this

asians?

well, there are lots of different asians. the pakistani community in certain places has a racist and supremacist attitude. certain parts of the country are no go zones for whites or non muslim asians.

pakistanis are widely regarded as the most racist group in britain today.
    Every group has a racism problem. It's not restricted to Pakistanis...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    This is RyanT we're talking about here

Because what you said wasn't racist at all :rolleyes:

There are White people who have the same attitudes as certain Pakistanis, but that doesn't mean that White people are the most racist group in Britain

The irony was that you were being racist yourself, and that's one group. You can find lots of articles where the opposite is the case

Victims of racist attacks in Oldham: 62% White

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-go-areas.html

police chief: ''asians behind most racial violence''

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1160552.stm
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Every group has a racism problem. It's not restricted to Pakistanis...
    I agree, again what he said does not contradict a single word you responded with?

He said they had a reputation as the most racist group. If all the other groups are 2% racist and Pakistani's are 3% racist, then the reputation would still be fair and correct.

I've noticed a lot of the cultural marxists in this thread are subconciously misunderstanding language. You have built up a strawman that I have just shown is untrue. I hope you see our position a bit more clearly now.
Updated: July 12, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.