The Student Room Group

What was Barack Obama's GPA?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by KimKallstrom
I've noticed in previous threads that dgeorge doesn't really grasp the difference between a troll and a nincompoop.

OP, despite whatever conspiracy theorists may tell you, they don't let retards into Harvard law, especially if one doesn't have elite connections, so Obama's GPA must have been very high.

I do.

Do you think if this person really "idolised" Obama that they wouldn't know that he DIDN'T go to Chicago U?
Original post by dgeorge
I do.

Do you think if this person really "idolised" Obama that they wouldn't know that he DIDN'T go to Chicago U?

Perhaps you just have too much faith in people! :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by DavidMarshall96
Not really. It's a question still. There may be someone on here who knows. There are AMERICANS on here too. **** you, you cock.

And? He got a fact wrong.

LOL yea, its a question, a very stupid question. Look it doesn't matter whether there are americans here or not, the fact is that unless he was really expecting a former classmate of Obama to be on TSR, i doubt he'd get a accurate answer.

Lets be honest, what are the chances that one of Obama's former classmates are going to be on TSR???
Reply 43
Original post by Yangh
LOL yea, its a question, a very stupid question. Look it doesn't matter whether there are americans here or not, the fact is that unless he was really expecting a former classmate of Obama to be on TSR, i doubt he'd get a accurate answer.

Lets be honest, what are the chances that one of Obama's former classmates are going to be on TSR???

Hey,

Your a n00b. Just sayin.

Anyway, someone may have stumbled across a leaked certificate of Obama's GPA or somin.

#STFUYA
Reply 44
Original post by iPaulBanks
Hey,

Your a n00b. Just sayin.

Anyway, someone may have stumbled across a leaked certificate of Obama's GPA or somin.

#STFUYA

Alright then mate, when you find a leaked certificate of Obama's GPA then you come tell all of us
Reply 45
Original post by Yangh
Alright then mate, when you find a leaked certificate of Obama's GPA then you come tell all of us

It's highly unlikely, but sites like WikiLeaks may have the answer. I agree the OP is an idiot but still...
Reply 46
This thread is brilliant, it should be archived and stickied. Don't you mods dare lock it.

It's like a little microsom of TSR. It has a stupid OP, obsession with academic grades, personal insults, university snobbery, race, conspiracy theories, and many more.
Original post by dgeorge
Yet he got into Harvard Law? Which is one of THE most prestigious institutions in the WORLD?

Ever hear of affirmative action? I believe it's called positive discrimination in the UK

Quick Reply