The Student Room Group

Economics Applicant Thread UCAS 2012 mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WalkerPrince
Start at LSE in October :smile: What about you?

I'm doing E&M at Oxford in October :smile:.. You got accepted to the L101 programme at UCL, right? Tough decision :biggrin:
Original post by AnimalSpirit
I'm doing E&M at Oxford in October :smile:.. You got accepted to the L101 programme at UCL, right? Tough decision :biggrin:

Congrats! Yes I did, you applied there too right? Tough to turn down, still sort of regret it, was always going to!

How were your results?
Original post by WalkerPrince
Congrats! Yes I did, you applied there too right? Tough to turn down, still sort of regret it, was always going to!

How were your results?

Yeah I applied for it too.. Got into L100 but not L101 - crazy competition :biggrin:.. I would have chosen E&M over L101 though. That's always a good thought :smile:..

I didn't do secondary school in Britain (I'm Danish) and I graduated last summer, so I've had my results for quite a while now :smile:.. My offer was unconditional.. Not quite as stressful an experience as you guys have had :biggrin:.
Got my suggested reading list today. The spam button has never been so useful :colone:
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Got my suggested reading list today. The spam button has never been so useful :colone:

What was it? Looking at getting something pre-uni :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT18i
Original post by GazelleRot
What was it? Looking at getting something pre-uni :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT18i

Just a list of light reading to get us prepped if we wanted to do it. Mostly Economic Methods/brush up on Maths really though. None of them were Economic theory based
Just a list of light reading to get us prepped if we wanted to do it. Mostly Economic Methods/brush up on Maths really though. None of them were Economic theory based

Can we swap :colonhash:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by such_a_lady
Can we swap :colonhash:

Awww :h: sure thing. Although my German and Spanish would be errr .... interesting

Guess you didn't get one then?
Awww :h: sure thing. Although my German and Spanish would be errr .... interesting

Guess you didn't get one then?

I got mine months ago. They're quite long.

Reply 909
Did anyone on this thread apply to LSE's Maths with Economics?

Quick Reply