Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I.D for piercings?

Announcements Posted on
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just a question. I'm off tomorrow to another city for prom shopping but gonna get my nose re-pierced whilst there as I only have 2 school days left. My mum can't come with me and I'm 16 since March so can get it without my mum being there. I'm just quite worried about I.D. I have no passport - I have never been abroad at all, I don't have any photo I.D except a down town pass for going out of school from school. It has my name, D.O.B and a picture of me from when I was about 13ish. I have an NHS medical card with my name & d.o.b birth, a benefits letter showing my name & d.o.b and a college letter showing I'll be starting in September.

The place I'm getting pierced at said they accept anything with photo and d.o.b on and any letters etc that back the i.d up. Would my school pass be ok to take as I have no other photo I.D?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Since you've got no time to rustle anything else up looks like you'll just have to give it a shot really, nothing you can do if they say no, you'd just have to wait til you get back home and your mum can go with you.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's worth a try with your school pass.If they refuse just wait for your mum to get back and go with her.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    wish I was still young enough to need Id for a piercing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you really need the picture if you have the letters and d.o.b ?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 7, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.