Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do you dislike Justin Bieber?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    its apparant that many people on TSR have some sort of vendetta against Justin Bieber. My question is why is there so much hate?
    Apart from the silly "hes gay", "hes a girl", "he needs to grow balls" comments, what other reason do people have for hating him so much?!
    If you dont like him then why do you watch his music videos, jump on every JB related thread and just spam your stupid comments..

ps. neg away but dont just run off afterwards, give a reason too
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    That voice. I just cannot stand that high pitched wail he emits every time he opens his mouth
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've said this before, the reason people hate Justin Bieber is because of the fans. At least personally anyway. I don't like his music, like i dont like other artists music, but I doesn't meant I hate them.

I hate Bieber, like many others before me because of the overzealous, borderline psychotic fans that never shut up.

They have the power to make some crap tweet trend Worldwide on Twitter, to break video viewing records on Youtube, and instead of using this power to occasionally re-tweet something worthwile, raise awareness of an important issue or something charity based, they persist on tweeting **** like "Justin is perfect, he is our god"
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Baby, baby oooh.

Those aren't lyrics, those are the things that a person would say if they were in a maternity ward and had mental problems.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Miracle Day- I summon you.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    LOL.

Right, basically he's a nice enough lad it seems, very charitable, understands the importance of "star power" etc. But his music is utter crap.

I will never understand people that say they want to kill him etc, I do not wish death upon anyone, it goes too far.

His producers and record label will decide what he puts out at the end of the day unfortunately, because if the fans don't like it then it won't sell, and therefore if he even attempts to completely change direction the producers will pick up on it and get worried that he'll lose fans / momentum and therefore they won't make as much money.

Such is the way with EVERY top 40 artist out there I'm afraid, live with it and go find better music buried amongst the pile of crap.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because like 99% of chart music, his music is crap.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because his music bores the living crap out of me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because he's betraying all lesbians by not just revealing himself as a girl and standing up for LGBT rights!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to the boy, he put his songs on Youtube, and it paid off nicely for him. However, his music is complete and utter chicken feed. It's not one of those ones where some people like it, and some don't. It's not an acquired taste. The only people who like him are 12 - 15 year old girls. His voice irritates me (and everyone else) to no end, and above all else, he represents the death of music in general.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    He has never in his life said anything that makes him sound like anything other than a massive dick.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I don't like or dislike, I only hate his stupid fans.

The only annoying thing about him is that he has wasted his talent on playing crappy pop music. It's not even good pop music.
    • 50 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    A wild Miracle Day appears
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I hated all of his songs because of his high pitched voice.

However, his latest song called boyfriend is not that bad.. I like it.

I think they edited his voice blatantly.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ****e music, ****e lyrics and incredibly annoying fans.

Although I agree that it's ridiculous that haters just spam his YouTube videos etc. I just don't pay any attention to him, don't listen to his music or read story's about him on the Internet. And he causes me no greif because of this.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    A wild Miracle Day appears
    Are we in the safari zone? can I throw rocks at it?

Anyways - His fans appear to be ****ing psychos (which is much the same reason as I dislike Wand Erection and others) and the music is definitely not for me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Because he get's more girls than me :sad:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    People should remember that his first album was recorded pre-puberty, if they listen to his recent live performances and new single, his voice has changed and he no longer 'sounds like a girl'
    I'm a big fan but nothing like the ones that are usually referenced :rolleyes:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dislike him and other similar artists that facilitate and encourage the blind admiration and worship of a large number of 8-14 year old girls. It seems to take any ounce of reason or critical thinking out of them and when a normal person puts a well thought-out argument to them, they seem to be unable to act like pleasant human beings and rather just lay in to them with catty, childish abuse.

...I can only wonder what these people will think, when they look back at their lives in ten years time and realise everything they've missed out on, including relationship with normal, down-to-earth people.

What annoys me about Beebs is that he bases his success on this. Without it he would be nowhere near where he is today. He doesn't need to work hard any more; his brainwashed fandom will take whatever he gives them.

He's a very talented guy I'll give him that.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Because he get's more girls than me :sad:
    What 12 year olds? :lolwut:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 11, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.