Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should prostitution be allowed in the UK?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
  • View Poll Results: Should prostitution be proffesionally allowed in the UK?
    YES
    93.33%
    NO
    6.67%

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Countries like Netherlands, Germany and Thailand seem to get along with it. They also seem very respectable places, I really cannot see what the big deal would be? People say its already allowed, but I mean red district places in the city's
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Prostitution is allowed.

Solicitation on street corners or pimping is not afaik.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dude it IS allowed... its technically never been banned, curb crawling or brothels with more than one girl in are illegal though. i mean did you really think those disgusting cards in phone-boxes only offered talk? LOL

And on your point about "red light districts" they already exist... i live in central London 10mins away from Soho and if that isnt one then god only knows what is. what we dont do in this country (yet) is display women in window sills flashing their goods... thats probably what you where thinking of when you thought red light district? Keep dreaming that would never happen

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 5, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.