Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Zombie appocalypse, what do you do?

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Myths and facts on Student Finance - on TSR from 2pm! 15-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    MARKS AND SPENCER.

You got clothes, bedding and the food would be damn delicious. You can't be too sad about zombie apocalypse when you're eating an M&S melt in the middle chocolate pudding. Mmmm. But then there's the whole issue with if the electricity went out and the freezers didn't work and the food went all gross.... Ok, so it's a good idea in principle, but way too much could go wrong.

Failing that, probably a shop like Nevis Sport, get (steal) some supplies, then to Tesco for some foodie supplies and head into the middle of the the nearest resevoir on a yacht (assuming the zombies can't swim), and only returning to shore when I need more supplies

And if the zombies can swim.... I'm stuck.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bennep)
    If i'm honest i'd probably curl up in a corner and cry, as well as peeing my pants.
    Although i'd like to be shooting guns and blowing up zombies in reality I wont be even though it sounds super cool.
    like, super cool.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would try and gather together a group of friends and take over a nearby supermarket or shopping centre. Barricade and lock all the entrances and exits into and out of the place then....sit back and chill!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Attach balloons to my house like in Up. Start a productive roof-garden farm and fly to somewhere remote to start a colony :P Failing that, pray that someone from the future comes in a spaceship to drop me off at a distant moon-base

But hey, I can dream :P
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sacrifice the fatties.

• 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Get access to weapons and start an army to fight the zombies.

• 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably try and check Twitter to see if there were any groups of survivers nearby...if so, I would grab supplies and attempt to make my way there.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i would tell em to **** off
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    I'd probably try and check Twitter to see if there were any groups of survivers nearby...if so, I would grab supplies and attempt to make my way there.
    Twitter Trends:

#Zombieapocalypse
    #Winchester
    #Let'sgototheWinchester,haveapin t,andwaitforthistoblow over.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the zombies. If they were fast zombies, I'd go down the road to the local supermarket and barricade the doors. If they're those properly slow zombies, I'd travel up a steep hill, that way they can't follow you too quickly and you have time to hide/ jump them
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    It would be worth a try but with nobody maintaining telecommunications and internet connections, wouldn't these services be unavailable?

Anyway, I'd find a safe place to hide with plenty of supplies. When I see a safe opportunity, travel to an army base in hope that they managed to protect themselves and built a safe house. If not then there would surely be guns, medical supplies and war machines.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably group together with my closest friend (or friends, if there was time). Stock up on reusable weapons (baseball bats, crowbars etc.) and lots of food and then try to get hold of a small houseboat or something and keep it in the middle of the thames for as long as the food would last, quick sortie to get more supplies and rinse and repeat until the zombie thing ends. Actually, if I go with friends we'd have a woman or two and could repolpulate from there XD
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharkInTheWater)
    It would be worth a try but with nobody maintaining telecommunications and internet connections, wouldn't these services be unavailable?

Anyway, I'd find a safe place to hide with plenty of supplies. When I see a safe opportunity, travel to an army base in hope that they managed to protect themselves and built a safe house. If not then there would surely be guns, medical supplies and war machines.
    Oh yeah, I didn't think of that .
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd try to go to a hardware store. Conveniently the one near me is right near a tesco.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    You have to love the people who say "I can't wait for a zombie apocalypse!" When in actual fact if a zombie apocalypse were to occur, bricks would be ****.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    To begin I would stop whimpering in a small cupboard, and start being awesome instead.

Then die.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbadon27)
    I would try a gather as much basic supplies as possible, then head for open water.

But in reality I would probably end up being a zombie.
    Yeah, I love how whenever this debate comes up, everyone thinks they'd be badasses like the guy with the sniper on the opposite roof in Dawn of the Dead, when in reality just about everyone in towns and cities would be ****ed if it was fast zombies. Though, personally I'd like to think I'd have a reasonable chance of survival, home is a small, relatively isolated village with plenty of farmhouses, churches and farmers with shotguns and uni is next to the sea, the mountains and there are quite a few castles about as well, so plenty of options there as well, but whether I'd want to survive an apocalypse I'm not sure, considering life during and post-apocalypse, with majority of friends and family lost, the collapse of society, law and order, probable loss of modern amenities like electricity, tv , internet constant struggle just to be able live etc etc, anyone who survives would go through a hell of a lot of **** like they do in the movies and I wonder who could actually cope with it all.

Admittedly I've taken the question too seriously, but I do always wonder after seeing a zombie film.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 8, 2012
New on TSR

Starting your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.