The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by waqarasim
They got the Girls by offering free alcohol and cigarettes, Muslims would obviously reject it but White girls don't. It wasn't a grab and rape.

Fair do's. But this is just one of many factors.

Original post by waqarasim
If a rapist sees two girls: one in a mini skirt and a tight tank top showing half her chest and most her body and the other girl in loose fitting clothes covering her from head to toe except face, who do you think the man will rape. Islam uses hijab to protect women from eager eyed lustful men not to oppress women.

Even though I believe this is a whole load of crap, I'll play along.

By you stating this, you're actually proving my point about white girls being held in less regard to pakistani girls. They (the rape gangs) have a 'if she dresses like a slut it must she deserve it' mentality. I know you're afraid to admit it, but its quite obvious white girls are viewed as immoral in your community. Hence they're held in less regard (another one of the factors). Bite my head off TSR!

Original post by MonkeyMan2009
firstly they prfer them young (not women), secondly, the white girls are more accesible to them and will not have brothers, uncles, cousins, fathers etc hunting them down.

The accesibility is another one of the many reasons. As for your second point about the white families not reacting as dangerously as the pakistani families, I've already said that in post #128.

Original post by sabre2th1
The Pakistani gang's case is completely different to this one. This kid and those men might both be Muslim, but you are forgetting that this kid didn't target the girl for a racial reason; whereas those men did. You can't keep mentioning race/religion if it has no relevance. It had a relevance in that case, but it has no relevance in this case.

I wasn't even referring to the case highlighted in the OP when I made those posts. Isn't that obvious I was now discussing the pakistani rape gangs by that time?

Original post by sabre2th1
Also, the Asian men sexually exploited White girls instead of Asian ones because they could never exploit an Asian girl due to fear of a violent backlash from the girl's immediate family. In this case I can guarantee you that Pakistani culture rather than Islamic beliefs are to blame. Although Pakistani culture in no way or form condones sex before marriage (let alone rape), it does have a view of White girl's being loose.

I already mentioned the part about the consequences being worst if the victims were pakistani girls in post #128 if care to read it please.

As for the Pakistani community viewing white girls as loose, I already mentioned that in post #124. Again :facepalm2:

So in essence what you've done is:

- Make points I've already stated beforehand.
- Tried to correct my assertion that Islamic culture is to blame when I never even stated that.

It would do you good to read the thread properly to avoid causing confusion, writing meaningless posts and wasting my time. Good day.
Original post by Ice Constricter
Fair do's. But this is just one of many factors.

Even though I believe this is a whole load of crap, I'll play along.

By you stating this, you're actually proving my point about white girls being held in less regard to pakistani girls. They (the rape gangs) have a 'if she dresses like a slut it must she deserve it' mentality. I know you're afraid to admit it, but its quite obvious white girls are viewed as immoral in your community. Hence they're held in less regard (another one of the factors). Bite my head off TSR!

The accesibility is another one of the many reasons. As for your second point about the white families not reacting as dangerously as the pakistani families, I've already said that in post #128.

I wasn't even referring to the case highlighted in the OP when I made those posts. Isn't that obvious I was now discussing the pakistani rape gangs by that time?

I already mentioned the part about the consequences being worst if the victims were pakistani girls in post #128 if care to read it please.

As for the Pakistani community viewing white girls as loose, I already mentioned that in post #124. Again :facepalm2:

So in essence what you've done is:

- Make points I've already stated beforehand.
- Tried to correct my assertion that Islamic culture is to blame when I never even stated that.

It would do you good to read the thread properly to avoid causing confusion, writing meaningless posts and wasting my time. Good day.

I wouldn't say white girls in general, but white girls who dress or act in a certain way.... My gf is of pakistani origin and her family are pakistani "rahs" of western liberal views, yet i've heard comments from her sister and others in her family about how some white girls behave etc (coming from her experience as a medic in a&e)
Original post by tazarooni89
What has this got to do with the Muslim community? :s-smilie:

Because all the attention at rapist gangs shows that all members of recent gangs are Muslim...? Can you not see this??? Like seriously, I'm not saying all Muslims are rapists but the recent rapist gangs have been made up of Muslim men preying on white girls...
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
I wouldn't say white girls in general, but white girls who dress or act in a certain way.... My gf is of pakistani origin and her family are pakistani "rahs" of western liberal views, yet i've heard comments from her sister and others in her family about how some white girls behave etc (coming from her experience as a medic in a&e)

Yeah but its to do with stereotypes isn't it? I mean, of course anyone with a half brain would know that not all white girls behave and dress in a way deemed immoral, its just viewed that overall however, they are more likely to engage in immoral activities (which is meaningless anyway considering that 'morals' are subjective) so the rape gangs can partly justify themselves and their actions using that thought.
This **** is so dutty, it's unbelievable
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Why are you obsessed with punishing muslims?
You dont have to go to any extreme, simply by analysing cultural islamic beleifs that may lead, in the end, to muslim men developing an unhealhty sexual interest in children - as is the case in the home of Islam- saudi, where i said an old muslim man is allowed in law to have sex with 8 year olds. That ruling was based on the Mohamedian principle in islam that a 9 year old girl is old enough for an old muslim man to marry

I'm not obssessed with punishing Muslims at all... Quite the opposite if you actually read the words as they have been written.

You do need to at least move closer to an extreme, otherwise there is no point whatsoever in analysing whether Muslims are represented disproportionately or not. As I said before, that's like working out people called Bob are disproportionately grooming children. Great, now what possible use could that information have unless you are going to use it to discriminate against anyone called Bob (or in this case, anyone who is a Muslim) - which anyone who see's themselves as a civilised being wouldn't do.
Original post by callum9999
I'm not obssessed with punishing Muslims at all... Quite the opposite if you actually read the words as they have been written.

You do need to at least move closer to an extreme, otherwise there is no point whatsoever in analysing whether Muslims are represented disproportionately or not. As I said before, that's like working out people called Bob are disproportionately grooming children. Great, now what possible use could that information have unless you are going to use it to discriminate against anyone called Bob (or in this case, anyone who is a Muslim) - which anyone who see's themselves as a civilised being wouldn't do.

You can help 'Bob' understand his obsession woth underage sex isnt a healthy one and its pre-cursor to sexual deravity and illegal behaviour.
At the moment 'Bob' simply wants to ignore this issue and sweep it under the carpet, because they know condeming this belief will at the same time codemn Mohammeds practice of taking child-wives, which is ensrined in islamic scripture - which would lead 'Bob' to be at the forefront of islamic death threats form around the world.
Reply 147
He got 5 years for raping a child??? That's disgusting. No matter what his age is, he deserves so much more than that - I believe in America, some death row inmates are guilty of rape? He had a choice, that poor little girl did not.
Reply 148
The British Justice System needs cleaning up.
Original post by justmyopinions
Because all the attention at rapist gangs shows that all members of recent gangs are Muslim...? Can you not see this??? Like seriously, I'm not saying all Muslims are rapists but the recent rapist gangs have been made up of Muslim men preying on white girls...

No, I mean what has this particular incident got to do with the Muslim community.

Yes, if you found a gang of many people claiming to be Muslim or members of the Muslim community going round raping, then incidents like that might reflect badly on the Muslim community which produces so many people like that.

This particular incident however - we have no idea who this person is, nor exactly which community he is a product of, and I'm just pointing that out, since I think people have probably overlooked it. By asking the question, I hoped to bring it to the forefront of the OP's mind that what's actually going on in his head is "His name is Ibrahim - so he must be Muslim, right?" I wonder if the OP would have even bothered making this thread if his name had been Tom or James.
(edited 11 years ago)
No, I mean what has this particular incident got to do with the Muslim community.

Yes, if you found a gang of many people claiming to be Muslim or members of the Muslim community going round raping, then incidents like that might reflect badly on the Muslim community which produces so many people like that.

This particular incident however - we have no idea who this person is, nor exactly which community he is a product of, and I'm just pointing that out, since I think people have probably overlooked it. By asking the question, I hoped to bring it to the forefront of the OP's mind that what's actually going on in his head is "His name is Ibrahim - so he must be Muslim, right?" I wonder if the OP would have even bothered making this thread if his name had been Tom or James.

True.

Perhaps you need to watch the news more regualrly, there have been scores of rape conviction ( that we know about) completed in the last 18 months where the protaganists are muslim males. In fact yet another has been jailed to day, Azad something, for illicting sex with 12 year olds for money, in Carlyle. He was described as a devout muslim and family man. Are you going to try and tell me the fact he is muslim and that mohammed has sexual relations with a 9 year old too is all coincidence?
Reply 152
Perhaps you need to watch the news more regualrly, there have been scores of rape conviction ( that we know about) completed in the last 18 months where the protaganists are muslim males. In fact yet another has been jailed to day, Azad something, for illicting sex with 12 year olds for money, in Carlyle. He was described as a devout muslim and family man. Are you going to try and tell me the fact he is muslim and that mohammed has sexual relations with a 9 year old too is all coincidence?

You're obsessed with muslims i have to say. you have nothing better to do.. seriously?

A few years ago in Canada, an 8 year old was RAPED and MURDERED by a fully grown WHITE NON MUSLIM MAN. Wow omg! WOWWW! What are we going to do?! Did all the muslims in the world start a debate on his faith if he had a faith.
No. If he followed a religion, does that mean his religion allows the RAPE and MURDER of 8 year olds? No.
And please dont get started on your favourite topic of all time.. Muhammad and Aisha.
Original post by Rosi M
You're obsessed with muslims i have to say. you have nothing better to do.. seriously?

A few years ago in Canada, an 8 year old was RAPED and MURDERED by a fully grown WHITE NON MUSLIM MAN. Wow omg! WOWWW! What are we going to do?! Did all the muslims in the world start a debate on his faith if he had a faith.
No. If he followed a religion, does that mean his religion allows the RAPE and MURDER of 8 year olds? No.
And please dont get started on your favourite topic of all time.. Muhammad and Aisha.

mohammeds marriage to aisha isnt my 'all time favourite topic' it is simply relevant to these sorts of abuse cases. again no one has challenged the fact that a tiny minority of the UK population (ie Muslim males) are responsible for the vast majority of underage sex grooming cases - Its seems idiotic to ignore this or put it down to 'coincidence'
I would bet also that the substantial string of reported cases is not the last we have heard oin this subject - showing there is a significant trend amoungst muslim men (married as well as unmarried as shown in todays convictions) becomeing invloved in sexual abise of juveniles - so this must have casual factors.
Reply 154
mohammeds marriage to aisha isnt my 'all time favourite topic' it is simply relevant to these sorts of abuse cases. again no one has challenged the fact that a tiny minority of the UK population (ie Muslim males) are responsible for the vast majority of underage sex grooming cases - Its seems idiotic to ignore this or put it down to 'coincidence'
I would bet also that the substantial string of reported cases is not the last we have heard oin this subject - showing there is a significant trend amoungst muslim men (married as well as unmarried as shown in todays convictions) becomeing invloved in sexual abise of juveniles - so this must have casual factors.

Seriously, you're sitting here and trying to tell me that most muslim men sexually abuse and rape young girls? & you're telling me that these filthy men responsible for sexual abuse and rape in the UK, are doing it because Islam allows them too?
Islam does NOT allow them too, and i dont even think these men care. They do what they do the same reason murderers kill and the same reason rapists every where else in the world do it!
How can you sit there making up these links? Every time a muslim does something against the law, automatically not just YOU, but also the media directly link this with Islam.
Yet how many times does Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism etc get associated with a criminals name. Hundreds and hundreds of cases of child abuse every day in the UK.. does religion come into it then? No.
Yet, when a muslim couple abuse their children, it is automatically an islamic thing.
And i really do think the marriage of Muhammad (PBUH) with Aisha (PBUH) is your favourite topic, thats all you talk about.
Reply 155
Original post by momo26396
Maybe your hand would be chopped off if you did????????????????????????????????????????????

Don't be so ignorant, the scard is no longer a symbol of purity, end of story.
There was one time when my community actually respected Muslim women, unfortunately, it is no longer the case.........................

we really dont cover ourselves up to be respected be YOU, or this community. We do it for the sake of Allah. The scarf may not be a symbol of purity for you, but for some of us it is and we wear it out of FREE WILL and CHOICE.
Original post by Rosi M
Seriously, you're sitting here and trying to tell me that most muslim men sexually abuse and rape young girls? & you're telling me that these filthy men responsible for sexual abuse and rape in the UK, are doing it because Islam allows them too?
Islam does NOT allow them too, and i dont even think these men care. They do what they do the same reason murderers kill and the same reason rapists every where else in the world do it!
How can you sit there making up these links? Every time a muslim does something against the law, automatically not just YOU, but also the media directly link this with Islam.
Yet how many times does Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism etc get associated with a criminals name. Hundreds and hundreds of cases of child abuse every day in the UK.. does religion come into it then? No.
Yet, when a muslim couple abuse their children, it is automatically an islamic thing.
And i really do think the marriage of Muhammad (PBUH) with Aisha (PBUH) is your favourite topic, thats all you talk about.

If it were Jewish men- that also from a tiny proportion of uk population, committing the VAST majority of these sort of organised underage sex abuse rings - then we Definatly would be discussing that and referring to the fact they were all jewish. but the facts are showing they are all muslim men, and their victims are all female children. So there is a pattern that can be observed. Whether you refuse to accept the facts or not, or bury your head in the sand, the rest of normal thinking society cannot ignore exactly how many muslim men are being charged in succession.
You may need to come to terms with that fact too, but maybe you dont want to consider that your husband, brother etc, might be invloved in something like this. Im sure the wife of the muslim guy jailed for 15 years today wouldnt have thought he was interested in young underage girls either.
I dont undertand why you can see the link between muslim men coveting underage grils for sex and moahmmed ( revered in islam) having sex with aisha from the age of 9.

How has this got anything to do with what I said?
Reply 158
If it were Jewish men- that also from a tiny proportion of uk population, committing the VAST majority of these sort of organised underage sex abuse rings - then we Definatly would be discussing that and referring to the fact they were all jewish. but the facts are showing they are all muslim men, and their victims are all female children. So there is a pattern that can be observed. Whether you refuse to accept the facts or not, or bury your head in the sand, the rest of normal thinking society cannot ignore exactly how many muslim men are being charged in succession.
You may need to come to terms with that fact too, but maybe you dont want to consider that your husband, brother etc, might be invloved in something like this. Im sure the wife of the muslim guy jailed for 15 years today wouldnt have thought he was interested in young underage girls either.
I dont undertand why you can see the link between muslim men coveting underage grils for sex and moahmmed ( revered in islam) having sex with aisha from the age of 9.

You said it yourself. A very small population of men are doing this. Go look at the rest of the UK Muslim male population. These men that do this are filthy and deserve punishment the same way all other criminals need to be punished.
No i cant see a pattern at all. I cant understand the extent to which you are stereotyping. These men that do this do it because this is what they do. Its the same reason non muslim rapists rape young girls. Thats what rapists do. NOT because of the marriage between Muhammad and Aisha. & you keep mentioning this, Muhammad MARRIED Aisha. They were married. There is a difference!
& no, my father brother and no other person in my family or friends do this, thanks for your concern.

In India, young girls are always raped by older men out and about on the streets. Many of these men are Hindus. What will you say to this? All hindus are rapists? and like i said, Muhammad married Aisha. He did not rape her. Pre-marital sex in Islam is completely forbidden and adultery is completely forbidden. So the connection youre trying to make is invalid. It makes no sense because sex outside of marriage is not allowed in Islam let alone rape.

In many villages in India, many hindus are very traditional and still up till today older men marry younger women/girls. Its normal for them. Why don't you target hindus? The next time a hindu man rapes a girl, go make that generalisation.

These men are RAPISTS. The same type of RAPISTS as a CHRISTIAN or a JEW. Im not God, i can't judge whether they are muslim or not but they have lost their way for sure. MUSLIM men who practise Islam the right way don't rape young girls or have sex outside of marriage.
How has this got anything to do with what I said?

Everything - in relating what you said and this particualr case to the wider subject of numerous other recent cases where muslim men have ben arrested for underage rape.

Latest