Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After exam period at Uni of York

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have exams in weeks 5, 6 and 7 and I really wanted to book a holiday at the end of June before the prices shoot up.

I've seen an announcement saying that results will be published in week 10 and that we should 'remain in york until that time'. I assume we have to collect results in person?

Basically what I want to know is, can I book a holiday in week 10? I don't really understand how it works and what we're supposed to be doing between exams and results!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Which department are you in? It seems to be different dependent. I know that in my department, History, there are various odd careers events and a plenary session after the exams end. The plenary session is compulsory, but the rest are optional. However they may still be advisable to attend.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 7, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.