I've seen everything but Pulp Fiction.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Lion King
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dirty Dancing
    Titanic

There is certainly more, but those are off the top of my head.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Star Wars III-VI. Only seen the Phantom Menace and the Attack of the Clones. Yes, I am ashamed of myself.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by syrettd)
    Bambi isn't very good past childhood, but that might just be me. The best Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. Have you seen them?
    Oh okay, I'll take you're word for it! Hell yeah, Beauty and the Beast is amazing, is it sad that I'll be front of the line when it is re-released in cinemas soon? Actually don't worry I know that's sad but my pride can just stay at home that day...nothing will stop me seeing it!

But no, never the Lion King. Any other films I should see? I'm thinking of raiding blockbusters this weekend, buying a tub of chocolate chip icecream and forgetting that my exams start on Monday!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColouredTights)
    Oh okay, I'll take you're word for it! Hell yeah, Beauty and the Beast is amazing, is it sad that I'll be front of the line when it is re-released in cinemas soon? Actually don't worry I know that's sad but my pride can just stay at home that day...nothing will stop me seeing it!

But no, never the Lion King. Any other films I should see? I'm thinking of raiding blockbusters this weekend, buying a tub of chocolate chip icecream and forgetting that my exams start on Monday!
    They're re releasing it? Awesome! I'll fight you for first place in the line! Lion King is a definite must see, but my mind has drawn a total blank on others lol
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Harry potter deathly hallows part 2
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOTR
    Harry Potter
    Matrix
    Saving Private Ryan
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Pulp Fiction, Apocalypse Now, Gladiator, Schindler's List, Blade Runner, amongst many others >.<
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently going through the IMDB Top 100 movies. I'm seen most of the movies on the list from the past 10 years, especially the 'blockbusters'. I'm lacking in the older film department though. I still need to see The Godfather Part II, and Schindler's List is currently number 1 on my list of films I need to see. Fight Club and Goodfellas I just bought on DVD so they'll be ticked off soon too.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've never finished The Matrix. I've watched the first hour plenty of times but I always fall asleep for some reason...
    I've also never watch The Godfather, mainly because I've always said it's too lone (which it hypocritical because I've watch LOTR 1-3 about 4 times and Avatar 5 times)
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    the exorcist, predator 2, reservoir dogs, house of wax, shrek
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fight Club - I keep falling asleep about ten minutes in!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen any of the Godfather films, or Pulp Fiction, or any of the Rocky films.

Not really sure why, i've just never really felt as though I want to watch them. But as far as it goes, i'd say i've seen most films that are considered must see's
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    The Lion King
    Seeing this should be your number 1 priority right now. Disregard everything else until you've seen it. I'm not even kidding!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    ET
    Any Star Wars film
    The Godfather
    Rocky
    Forrest Gump
    The Terminator
    Rambo
    Any Indiana Jones film
    Top Gun
    (I only saw the Sound of Music last year... My childhood was DEPRIVED!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, a lot of people havn't seen The Matrix or Pulp Fiction. Literally two of the best films of all time, in my opinion.

I'm not one to talk though, I've never seen any of the Godfather films.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:

Not interested in them at all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    star wars
    american pie
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    casablanca

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 21, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki film section

Quick link:

Unanswered film threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.