Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Parents Catching You in an Act!!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    one time they caught me with a belt round my neck and a dildo up my arse, furiously tugging away like some crazed ape
    This is exactly the kind of response I was looking for on this thread. I can now leave, thoroughly amused and immensely satisfied with my findings.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    -My girlfriends dad (a Bombardier in the army:eek:) walked in on his daughter giving me head I was in a chair in her room while she was on her knees back to the door when he came home and opened it. I thought he he was going to kill me and let out a whimper lol he just left and went downstairs we came down together with red faces luckily he liked me and instead of beating me he started laughing at us and never fails to mention the look on our faces that day
    There lies the reason I never want a daughter. Once they get to a certain age I don't want to think about what they may or may not be doing with boys.

I'd rather a lesbian daughter. I'd make an effort to walk in on them in that case

Just joking.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    doing the busys with the mrs over the desk, mum walks in ... and lets be honest there is absolutley no way of covering that up is there? she walks out very quickly, we carry on. very awkward at dinner though :rolleyes:

Whenever you rub one out you have to make sure that you can hear things clearly, like footsteps outside you door, just incase your parents come in whilst your in the middle of it....
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Whenever you rub one out you have to make sure that you can hear things clearly, like footsteps outside you door, just incase your parents come in whilst your in the middle of it....
    Wise words.

I remember my friend telling me once his mum walked in as he was on the laptop with headphones on and both his ears covered .

Schoolboy error .
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea how I would react when I become a parent and walk in on my son or daughter.....you can't really tell until it actually happens
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my dads house it is a non-issue, I can bring back girls and have sex with them and he won't care... we joke about it

With mum, she would rather I didn't have girls back but if I do, she makes them something to eat and a drink for when we are done

So yeah, rather open in our family
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully the floorboards outside my room creak whenever someone walks over them
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    In my dads house it is a non-issue, I can bring back girls and have sex with them and he won't care... we joke about it

With mum, she would rather I didn't have girls back but if I do, she makes them something to eat and a drink for when we are done

So yeah, rather open in our family
    But it doesn't happen?

Does it?
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    But it doesn't happen?

Does it?
    I am French, I am rich, I am gorgeous so yes, it happens.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Luckily no one has walked in on me and my boyfriend, but it's been close many, many times!

The most awkward situation was when my boyfriend and I had had sex, and thenjust after my mum dropped him off at his house she said to me..."Did you have fun earlier?..Did you know you've got a squeaky bed?" It was so awkward!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I am French, I am rich, I am gorgeous so yes, it happens.
    Yet you don't have your own pad. :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My family don't knock, so I masturbate really discreetly. Pillow over my lap, laptop on top of that, sound off and ready to click on something else if they intrude.

When they have I've been quick enough to shut the browsing window, if they ever noticed anything, which they don't appear to have, they haven't said anything. I'm a girl, so it's easier to hide as well.

My little brother is less distreet, he piles his pillows behind the door so you can't open it. So if you try to go in and can't open the door and hear him shout 'I'm changing!' despite the fact he never goes out anywhere then it's pretty obvious what he's doing. I don't mention it to him or anyone though.

I wouldn't dream of having sex in the house when they're in though, that'd be harder to hide if they burst in.
    :perv:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    His stepmum walked in on us.

We had major horn and had a quickie, so were wearing most of our clothes, but she was walking past and the door was open and she kind of just went 'Hello.' as he was at the point of no return and he fell off me. So embarrassing.

Hawkward.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrx123)
    Really, I would imagine it been just as hard for a Woman as a Man to be discreet
    What about the raging boner? Unless you have a tiny weener, then it's understandable.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    His stepmum walked in on us.

We had major horn and had a quickie, so were wearing most of our clothes, but she was walking past and the door was open and she kind of just went 'Hello.' as he was at the point of no return and he fell off me. So embarrassing.

Hawkward.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    -My Aunt and I walked in on my 17 year old cousin and her boyfriend having sex last month she was on top facing him and didn't realise we were in the room for around 10 seconds so kept going
    Wait a minute... so you and your aunt, having realised that you've just walked in on her in the act, stand there for 10 seconds waiting for her to stop!?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My family don't knock, so I masturbate really discreetly. Pillow over my lap, laptop on top of that, sound off and ready to click on something else if they intrude.

When they have I've been quick enough to shut the browsing window, if they ever noticed anything, which they don't appear to have, they haven't said anything. I'm a girl, so it's easier to hide as well.

My little brother is less distreet, he piles his pillows behind the door so you can't open it. So if you try to go in and can't open the door and hear him shout 'I'm changing!' despite the fact he never goes out anywhere then it's pretty obvious what he's doing. I don't mention it to him or anyone though.

I wouldn't dream of having sex in the house when they're in though, that'd be harder to hide if they burst in.
    I seem to have a very suspicious tent in my pants after reading this
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by original_username)
    Yet you don't have your own pad. :rolleyes:
    I do, I just go to university so it is hard to use my place without flying and flying to Cannes for two days is pointless.

My mum knocks on my brother's door excessively, but never on mine. Luckily for me, however, I am the poor, ignored child who has the bedroom all alone right at the top of the house (I love it really) and the stairs leading up to my bedroom are just about the creakiest things ever. If that's not enough, my door is really squeaky too, so plenty of advance warning!

And yeah, being a girl makes it easier to hide :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 11, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.