Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Parents Catching You in an Act!!!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePants999)
    Wait a minute... so you and your aunt, having realised that you've just walked in on her in the act, stand there for 10 seconds waiting for her to stop!?
    yeah then we had a big incesteous gang bang obviousley:rolleyes:

we weren't watching them as such is was just shock it was easily the last thing we were expecting to see when we came back from the shop and 10 seconds is probably an exaggeration it just felt longer like time stopped if you know what I mean and took our eyes/brains a while to take in and realise what we were seeing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never been seen but I've had a few awkward experiences. As a very, ummm, vocal person in bed, my ex and I often had to choose times when the house would be empty for a while. There were two distinct times I remember - both at his house.
    One was a Wednesday afternoon that I was enjoying quite loudly... So loudly in fact that neither of us heard the front door or his mothers boyfriend strolling about the house. Not until he turned on the shower in the bathroom right next to the bedroom we were in. All I remember after that was mortification, dressing quickly and leaving before he was out of the shower.
    The other was a similar situation; we were in bed and his mother came home early. We first realised she was about when a confused "hello?" sounded from half way up the stairs. Let us just say: dinner was somewhat quieter than usual.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I am French, I am rich, I am gorgeous so yes, it happens.
    Good lord, and you wonder why other countries see you as stuck-up?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JacobW)
    What? we are not stuck-up
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JacobW)
    Women want a narrative, being foriegn helps build that. Go to America and speak like a Brit, you'll get loads of attention.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    My parents caught me acting in Othello, act 4 scene 1. It was pretty humiliating.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i am impartial to a good danger tug from time to time
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My family don't knock, so I masturbate really discreetly. Pillow over my lap, laptop on top of that, sound off and ready to click on something else if they intrude.

When they have I've been quick enough to shut the browsing window, if they ever noticed anything, which they don't appear to have, they haven't said anything. I'm a girl, so it's easier to hide as well.

My little brother is less distreet, he piles his pillows behind the door so you can't open it. So if you try to go in and can't open the door and hear him shout 'I'm changing!' despite the fact he never goes out anywhere then it's pretty obvious what he's doing. I don't mention it to him or anyone though.

I wouldn't dream of having sex in the house when they're in though, that'd be harder to hide if they burst in.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    What? we are not stuck-up
    Really, you sure come across like tht
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha
    Made my day
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am French, I am rich, I am gorgeous so yes, it happens.
    Video of you speaking French with a pile of money next to you or I don't believe you
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    My mum once walked in on me and my ex girlfriend really going for it, I grabbed the sheets and threw them over us, the awkward moment got all the more awkwarder when right next to the door on the desk was a tub of anal lube....

Poor old mum.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    My mum once walked in on me and my ex girlfriend really going for it, I grabbed the sheets and threw them over us, the awkward moment got all the more awkwarder when right next to the door on the desk was a tub of anal lube....

Poor old mum.
    Wow.....what was you planning
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrx123)
    Wow.....what was you planning
    What I was planning was well underway... Worst bit was that I had asked her to come into my room 20 minutes earlier to help me pick what colour to pain the walls [insert pun here]

She might have thought I was some sort of sex pest.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mm, nearly got caught. Cue lots of general questions from mum while I'm red in the face embarrassed and grinning like '...I THINK...I got away with it..'

'Privacy'? What privacy?
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    Mm, nearly got caught. Cue lots of general questions from mum while I'm red in the face embarrassed and grinning like '...I THINK...I got away with it..'

'Privacy'? What privacy?
    awwwwwww
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Well they saw me watching an M&S advert whilst eating some of their food.

Response? They joined and we had a threesome.

:sexface:

edit: M&S haters come at me bro
    :lolz:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    erm a virgin, but on the way towards 'an act', their sister walked in lol
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No one walked in but an ex-boyfriends dad had been in the kitchen next to the bedroom whilst we were having sex. About 5 minutes later was a knock on the door asking us that when we've finished enjoying ourselves can we join them to watch the family film. The amount of times his dad winked at us that evening was mortifying!
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never been caught in the act, but there was a mortifying moment when I had just come home from Uni for the summer and my mum came into my room and accidentally knocked my beauty bag over, at which point it started vibrating VERY loudly. Cue Mother asking "what IS that noise and where is it coming from?" and me blushing furiously and trying to get her to leave my room.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 11, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.