Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mature halls or normal?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and will be starting my first year at Nottingham Trent in September, I am considering going into accommodation that is 'suitable for mature students' such as elm house or waverley street but I'm unsure as to whether they will be likely to attract much older students as I would probably prefer to go into normal halls if this is the case. Wondering if anybody who has any experience with these halls or mature halls in general could help?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna go out with a lot of young freshers etc, then I'd go for normal. 21 is hardly old.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    normal.

21 isn't old. People won't even be able to tell the difference.

Know at school it seems that 2 or 3 years is a big gap, but at uni it isn't.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll be with people closer to your age in normal halls. There will be lots of people aged 20-21 and older.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yea thanks, I don't really mind being with people a few years younger than me but have been on a course at college for two years with people that have just left school so would be nice to meet some people my own age aswell, that's why I was having trouble deciding, but if there are plenty of people around my age in normal halls as you say than I'll probably just go for that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im 21 and I'm going into normal halls and I was a bit worried that everyone will be really young compared to me. One of my friends said that you can't even tell difference
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLouii)
    Im 21 and I'm going into normal halls and I was a bit worried that everyone will be really young compared to me. One of my friends said that you can't even tell difference
    u cant tell the difference, but u look 17 lolz
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Baby face ha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 10, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.