The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do we blame morbidly obese people but not depressed people for their condition?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by delllboy
firstly you're just splitting hairs. not only are you simply picking on things you see as incorrect to try and display some sort of authority on this, you are also wrong. depression is characterised by behaviour and thinking. life doesn't give any positive feeling and only saddens people. you wouldn't identify someone with depression simply by their chemical imbalance in their brain; you would identify them by their feelings. as wikipedia put it very well "Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and physical well-being.". obesity is characterised by their weight, and is caused by overeating.

stop pretending you are educated on this subject when its clear you are not.

I don't see how this contradicts what I said, tbh.

we have identified that some people have higher appetite than others, its not some special disease involving chemicals that we haven't yet discovered.

what is a "special disease"?

also before you point it out yes i know some people do actually have a problem with their thyroid for example leading to weight gain. we arent talking about those however.

Why aren't we?
And is this "thyroid" that everyone's heard about the only regulator of appetite and nutrient partitioning or are there other mechanisms by which those are regulated?

the sad fact is some people need to put an effort in and do extra exercise and watch what they eat to stay healthy. similarly some people are genetically predisposed to depression which can be triggered by environmental factors.

yes

depression and obesity aren't to be thought of as similar problems that involve will power to solve. obesity can and should be solved with just eating a healthy diet and exercise.

Sounds easy. Why do think barely anyone actually manages it? Perhaps it's time to acknowledge that this sort of recommendation is insufficient and misses the point.

depression is far more complex and there isn't a simple straight forward solution. that is why people cant sympathise with obese people who 'cant' lose weight but can sympathise with someone who is depressed and cant help theirselves.

winston churchill suffered depression. should he simply work harder and get more motivation to achieve in life? should he just 'cheer up'?

> motivation to "achieve" in life is rarely the solution, and it's quite possible he realised the futility of all that. Depression is often held to be all the more common at high-stress, powerful roles, and no doubt his life was quite tough.

> "just cheering up" is not a realistic solution to depression. It is the state in which it's already been cured, not the cure itself.

sounds like you're a bit butt hurt that no one is giving you sympathy for being overweight.

Oh right, am I supposed to be overweight, is that the game? Do we have to pretend you're depressed, then?

the 'simple calories in vs. calories out model' holds true for weight gain.

That describes the result, not the cause. Being in a calorie surplus IS gaining weight, it does not CAUSE gaining weight. If you come home one day and your house is flooded and ask someone why, and just get told "because there's more water going into the house than there is going out of it," you'd probably want a bit more information.

the fat isn't magically appearing from no where, its being shovelled into their mouth in mcdonalds. its like the 4th law of physics or suttin

sounds complicated

; fat comes from eating.

PhD final chapter

why aren't there obese people in africa who are starving?

Being obese, and "starving" (by the normal understanding of the word), are mutually-exclusive conditions...
Reply 101
Some other points for people to consider:

1) People who are of a normal weight nearly always can take no credit for that. They're probably young, naturally have a low enough appetite, and so on. Most people do not constantly obsess over how much they can eat and do not use any "will power" in order to stay slim. It just happens naturally. They regulare their eating and activity without giving it much thought.

So, is it proper to consider people who deviate from that norm to be lacking in qualities that are not even required by the majority to stay there?

2) Why are people becoming fatter, why is obesity becoming more common, sooner in life? Does this suggest that changing environmental factors are involved?
Reply 102
Original post by NB_ide

That describes the result, not the cause. Being in a calorie surplus IS gaining weight, it does not CAUSE gaining weight. If you come home one day and your house is flooded and ask someone why, and just get told "because there's more water going into the house than there is going out of it," you'd probably want a bit more information.

Being obese, and "starving" (by the normal understanding of the word), are mutually-exclusive conditions...

being in a calorie surplus causes you to gain weight... it is different to being overweight. for example i deliberately eat in a measured calorific surplus to help me gain weight. more specifically muscle, but it is to gain weight regardless. i have been regularly in a surplus for around 7 months now and i have gained weight. however with a bmi of ~22 i am anything but overweight.

being obese and starving are mutually exclusive. that was my point, albeit an extreme case. what i am saying is that if you are in a decent calorific deficit you will lose decent amounts of weight. period. all it requires is will power to stick to that diet. otherwise healthy people who say that they 'cant' lose weight simply dont have the will power to stick to a low calorie diet. or they are uneducated on dieting and aren't tracking their calorie intake.( as stated this is only people who are otherwise healthy. if you have an uncommon thyroid problem then this makes a difference. the vast majority of people who are obese do not have this problem.) depression on the other hand doesn't have an obvious and relatively simple solution to the problem such as eating correctly.

this is why people who are obese and do not want to be but say that cant help it get no sympathy and why people with depression do get sympathy.

Original post by NB_ide
Some other points for people to consider:

1) People who are of a normal weight nearly always can take no credit for that. They're probably young, naturally have a low enough appetite, and so on. Most people do not constantly obsess over how much they can eat and do not use any "will power" in order to stay slim. It just happens naturally. They regulare their eating and activity without giving it much thought.

So, is it proper to consider people who deviate from that norm to be lacking in qualities that are not even required by the majority to stay there?

2) Why are people becoming fatter, why is obesity becoming more common, sooner in life? Does this suggest that changing environmental factors are involved?

1 so what if most people dont have the appetite of a hippo and do regular exercise and so they dont have to make an effort to maintain a healthy bodyweight? and yes it is proper to consider people with the desire to lose weight and be healthy and not strain on our health system but who do not have the will power to simply eat a healthy diet with the right amount of calories weak and unmotivated.

the same way that someone who wants to quit smoking because of their child and their own health, but they cant quit because they haven't the will power would be considered mentally weak. except nicotine is an addictive drug but hunger is obviously just a natural craving that you are accustomed to feeding.

2 people are becoming fatter because before now people eat healthier without thinking of it and exercised more. now high calorie foods are available at great convenience and people live more sedantry lives. all this means is that people need to do more exercise and eat a healthier diet.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 103
Original post by delllboy
being in a calorie surplus causes you to gain weight... it is different to being overweight. for example i deliberately eat in a measured calorific surplus to help me gain weight. more specifically muscle, but it is to gain weight regardless. i have been regularly in a surplus for around 7 months now and i have gained weight.

I disagree - that's not the right way to look at it. Being in a calorie surplus is precisely the same thing as gaining weight. One does not lead to the other, they are two ways of saying the same thing. Using my water analogy from earlier, increasing the amount of water in a bathtub (gaining weight) is the same thing as "adding more water than you're taking away" (being in a net calorie surplus). The actual CAUSE of the rising water level might be turning the tap on more, putting a plug in, adding water from a bucket, and so on.

You find yourself in a calorie surplus as a result of the hormonal (et al.) regime presiding in your body. Let's say you gain no weight on 2000 calories per day, and therefore determine yourself to not be in a calorie surplus. Then we pin you with a gram of test. twice a week - you will grow like a ****ing weed even without eating a single extra calorie. Now you're in a calorie surplus, by definition, yet haven't actually eaten anything else. Because we manipulated your hormones to change what happens to the food you eat. One very powerful way to influence whether your weight goes up or down is indeed by eating more, or less, or different things, but it's not correct to see the number of surplus calories you eat as a causing the weight gain. Indeed, you can only be determined to be in a calorie surplus at all by actually detecting "weight" gain in the first place (mass, really).

Saying that weight gain is caused by a calorie surplus is like saying depression is caused by being sad.

being obese and starving are mutually exclusive. that was my point, albeit an extreme case. what i am saying is that if you are in a decent calorific deficit you will lose decent amounts of weight. period.

By definition.

all it requires is will power to stick to that diet. otherwise healthy people who say that they 'cant' lose weight simply dont have the will power to stick to a low calorie diet. or they are uneducated on dieting and aren't tracking their calorie intake.

Most people don't have to track their calorie intake or make any special effort to stay slim. What is it about some people that sees them have such a different body composition, is it just their appetite? If everyone ate identically, would we basically have very similar bodies?

( as stated this is only people who are otherwise healthy. if you have an uncommon thyroid problem then this makes a difference. the vast majority of people who are obese do not have this problem.)

Far more than just "the thyroid" goes into appetite regulation and nutrient partitioning, it's a hugely complex system. We all vary at each point along the chain and whether someone is different enough to pass as clinically problematic is more to do with how much funding the health authority receives than anything else.

depression on the other hand doesn't have an obvious and relatively simple solution to the problem such as eating correctly.

this is why people who are obese and do not want to be but say that cant help it get no sympathy and why people with depression do get sympathy.

The "obvious and relatively simple solution" of just eating less and so on obviously doesn't work or doesn't mean very much to a lot of people. I don't know why everyone thinks it should be so easy when it manifestly isn't.

1 so what if most people dont have the appetite of a hippo and do regular exercise and so they dont have to make an effort to maintain a healthy bodyweight? and yes it is proper to consider people with the desire to lose weight and be healthy and not strain on our health system but who do not have the will power to simply eat a healthy diet with the right amount of calories weak and unmotivated.

the same way that someone who wants to quit smoking because of their child and their own health, but they cant quit because they haven't the will power would be considered mentally weak. except nicotine is an addictive drug but hunger is obviously just a natural craving that you are accustomed to feeding.

Can being prone to depression be considered a mental weakness as well, would you say?

2 people are becoming fatter because before now people eat healthier without thinking of it and exercised more. now high calorie foods are available at great convenience and people live more sedantry lives. all this means is that people need to do more exercise and eat a healthier diet.

Since our environment and society has changed, but not the people in it, perhaps we should lay some blame on the former as well. We have put ourselves into a damaging way of life (in so many ways) and it manifests in physical and mental disease. Ultimately I suppose the increase in obesity and in depression etc. are both due to our unnatural and poorly-fitting lifestyles that we love and hate.
(edited 11 years ago)
what a terribly ignorant post OP, shame on you for your ignorance.
Reply 105
Original post by falseprofit

1. Both are considered to be the result of psychological issues/conditions
2. Both are debilitating to someone's health, relationships, and career.
3. Both may be caused by or exacerbated by personal behavior.
4. Those who suffer from both these conditions are likely to be a burden on family/friend/loved ones and society.

Why do we blame paedophiles and psychopaths for their condition?
Original post by cambio wechsel
Is it because depressed people can still chase you?

There's more truth in that statement than appears to the naked eye. It's much easier to insult someone who you don't think can fight back.
Tip: Obesity: Eating disorder, not categorised as a clinical mental heal condition unlike depression.
:facepalm:

I'm best friends with a morbidly obese person and my mother suffered with depression. And it's despicable of you to categorise them as the same. I think it's very disrespectful to people who suffer from clinical depression, you have no idea.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ckingalt
I'm not a shrink, but they seem to have more than just random similarities to me.

"I'm depressed, so I am not motivated to do anything, so I become more depressed."

"I'm obese so I feel bad, which makes me want to eat and over-indulge, so I become more obese."

From a layman's point a view they seem to be in the same category of psychological disorder. The OP may be reaching but it is not without merit.

:nope:

I long for the day when people percieve mental health conditions on the same level as physical health conditions.
Reply 109
'BECOS FAT PEOPLE DO IT ALL THEMSELVES TEHY SHOULD GO FOR A JOG LOLOLOL'

Go and grow a brain, thanks.
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Tip: Obesity: Eating disorder

I think this is what many people don't realise. Many people with eating disorders have some underlying mental health issue too.
Reply 111
Umm, I usually don't for either? I wouldn't usually pay much attention to someone's wait nor care about it?
Reply 112

Dude, some people are fat because they are lazy and greedy. Accept it. Sure, there are some cases where the person has a legitimate disorder, and no-one denies that. But look at the explosion in obesity rates in the past couple of years. Do you honestly think that way more people have a genetic disorder? No, the same proportion of people have genetic disorders, but way more people are fat because of easily available high fat foods, jobs that require no exercise but leave little time for proper meal preparation, and the increasing acceptability of being fat, as people shunt the blame away from themselves by calling it a disorder.

It is damaging to a lot of people to state that fat people are sick, and that it's not their fault, it gives them an excuse, making it easier to not change. Ultimately, you are doing them a disservice by propagating such rubbish. Everyone is responsible for what they eat, and how much they exercise.

Sure, people with genuine disorders have a much harder time regulating their weight through no fault of their own, and these people will (rightly) feel unjustly stigmatised as lazy and greedy by people who don't know that they have a condition. But the majority of obese people will finally have to stand up to the fact that it's their fault, and hopefully be more likely to change their ways, once they feel that they are not "genetically doomed to be fat." To try and say that all fat people should be treated the same as depressed people (I.e. treated as if it's not their fault) is actually cruel in itself, as you are stacking the odds against them taking charge and curbing the habits that will ultimately kill them.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 113
Most obese people have a very slow metabolism...and a very fast pie arm.
Reply 114
Original post by ANARCHY__

Spoiler:
Originally Posted by Abstract from the American Journal of Epidemiology
Data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (1988–1994) were used to examine the relation between obesity and depression. Past-month depression was defined using criteria from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition, and was measured with the Diagnostic Interview Schedule. Obesity was defined as a body mass index (weight (kg)/height (m)2) of 30 or higher. The authors compared risks of depression in obese and normal-weight (body mass index 18.5–24.9) persons. Obesity was associated with past-month depression in women (odds ratio (OR) = 1.82, 95% confidence interval (CI): 1.01, 3.3) but was not significantly associated in men (OR = 1.73, 95% CI: 0.56, 5.37). When obesity was stratified by severity, heterogeneity in the association with depression was observed. Class 3 (severe) obesity (body mass index ≥40) was associated with past-month depression in unadjusted analyses (OR = 4.98, 95% CI: 2.07, 11.99); the association remained strong after results were controlled for age, education, marital status, physician’s health rating, dieting for medical reasons, use of psychiatric medicines, cigarette smoking, and use of alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine. These findings suggest that obesity is associated with depression mainly among persons with severe obesity. Prospective studies will be necessary to clarify the obesity-depression relation but await the identification of potential risk factors for depression in the obese.

Spoiler:
Originally Posted by Abstract from the British Medical Journal
Objectives To examine potential reciprocal associations between common mental disorders and obesity, and to assess whether dose-response relations exist.

Design Prospective cohort study with four measures of common mental disorders and obesity over 19 years (Whitehall II study).

Setting Civil service departments in London.

Participants 4363 adults (28% female, mean age 44 years at baseline).

Main outcome Common mental disorder defined as general health questionnaire “caseness;” overweight and obesity based on Word Health Organization definitions.

Results In models adjusted for age, sex, and body mass index at baseline, odds ratios for obesity at the fourth screening were 1.33 (95% confidence interval 1.00 to 1.77), 1.64 (1.13 to 2.36), and 2.01 (1.21 to 3.34) for participants with common mental disorder at one, two, or three preceding screenings compared with people free from common mental disorder (P for trend<0.001). The corresponding mean differences in body mass index at the most recent screening were 0.20, 0.31, and 0.50 (P for trend<0.001). These associations remained after adjustment for baseline characteristics related to mental health and exclusion of participants who were obese at baseline. In addition, obesity predicted future risk of common mental disorder, again with evidence of a dose-response relation (P for trend=0.02, multivariable model). However, this association was lost when people with common mental disorder at baseline were excluded (P for trend=0.33).

Conclusions These findings suggest that in British adults the direction of association between common mental disorders and obesity is from common mental disorder to increased future risk of obesity. This association is cumulative such that people with chronic or repeat episodes of common mental disorder are particularly at risk of weight gain.

There are more academic papers, of course, citing or reaching similar conclusions. It's laughable to read the pseudo-intellectuals (not yourself) coming on to this thread, claiming to possess any degree of knowledge by stating inane things like 'OH YEH UR JUST FAT COZ U DNT TRY HARD ENUF LALALALALALALA'. Both depression and morbid obesity, which is what the OP addressed, are serious clinical and medical conditions and the reason for the current perspectives on both of them is purely political and nothing else.

Great Post. No one offered a rebuttal to this. I wonder why.
Great Post. No one offered a rebuttal to this. I wonder why.

Thank you for picking up on it. I was worried that a lot of people simply disregarded it because it included a few academic papers, which usually turns people off. It probably does say something that nobody did quote it but hopefully a few more people will read what I have quoted from others and change their perception. :smile:

+1
(edited 11 years ago)

Certainly psychological issues are a risk factor for obesity, but they are by no means a direct cause of it. The most prevalent link between the two is that depression can encourage some people to eat more (usually tasty, and therefore high energy) food to make themselves feel better. I think it's fairly obvious how obesity develops from there. Not all obese people become who they are because of this though.

Depression on the other hand is the psychological issue. Crucially, depression is not self inflicted (but obesity is). It happens as a result of the surroundings.

Which disease isn't?

Again, most diseases are.

4. Those who suffer from both these conditions are likely to be a burden on family/friend/loved ones and society.

For a third time, most diseases fit into this catagory.

1. The accepted treatment for the obese is to educate and motivate them to change their habits and lifestyle. The accepted treatment for the depressed is medicate them and excuse their behavior/condition in order break the cycle of depression.

You can get operated on for severe obesity.

In most cases, the only "treatment" that people with depression receive is counselling. This is highly effective for most people, as all they need to do is talk to someone about their problems. High power medication is not usually needed.

2. Because depression is so wide spread (1 in 4 people they say) many people here have been, are, or care about someone who is depressed. Depression hits to close to home, so when taken into consideration with point #1, too many people consider the depressed to be exempt from criticism. No one, should be exempt from criticism.

Obesity is pretty widespread too, and it's on the rise.

Where are you getting your statistics from?

I think the disparity in peoples regard for obesity and depression is hypocritical, dishonest, and often self-serving. So should we be more understanding of one group or more critical of the other? I reckon we should probably be a little bit of both.

/refuted.
Reply 117
I thought all of you would appreciate another post of mine:

I am afflicted with a serious condition and am trying to gain support in getting it recognized so our society can diagnose and treat other misfortunate persons such as myself. It commonly occurs in individuals prone to arrogance. It is often triggered by specific behaviors such as skepticism, and being judgmental. There are many symptoms but the most common are when the patient suffers a severe lack of compassion, concern, and tolerance for people they deem to be exhibiting poor behavior. This horrible disorder is called Imameancunt. People who suffer from acute cases of Imameancunt need to be understood to be merely victims of the unfortunate condition. They must not be blamed when they think or say things like:

“People with drug addiction, alcoholism, depression, eating disorders, and other anti-social behaviors should be held at least partly accountable for their behavior.” People afflicted with Imameancunt don’t deny that these are legitimate and serious conditions. They simply can’t stand the idea that giving a disorder a name and realizing that it is a disorder makes people feel like they can act like a ****wit and be excused from any criticism. You see, the burden of having Imameancunt is that when one observes someone who has anti-social behaviors being a drain on their family and society, they feel the need to hold that person accountable. This tends to draw great criticism in return from a society that feels anyone who has been labeled as “suffering from a disorder” as exempt from all criticism. Such an immense level of scorn and disapproval can become disabling in the worst circumstances. That is why we all need to be more sensitive when someone with Imameancunt says or does something insensitive.

So, I’m sure I have offended many people, but please remember that I am only a victim of this terrible condition. Since I have given it a name the only hurtle left in protecting my insensitive behavior from criticism is to get the medical community to sign off on it. Then you won’t be able to attack me on all the horrible things I just implied about people with anti-social conditions without being just as horrible as I was.

And you suffer from a severe case of ICannotReadAPostCorrectlyAndThereforeJumpToStupidConclusions. All I did was draw a distinction between obesity and depression by saying that, IN SOME CASES, people have more control over their eating habits than people with a chemical imbalance causing depression. As someone else said: face it and accept it! There are some people who are obese who have NO problem, but are just lazy. Whereas there are no clinically depressed people who have somehow self-inflicted the chemical imbalance on themselves.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 118
Original post by SaintSoldier
/refuted.

Hardly, read this then try again.

Original post by ANARCHY__

Spoiler:
Originally Posted by Abstract from the American Journal of Epidemiology
Data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (1988–1994) were used to examine the relation between obesity and depression. Past-month depression was defined using criteria from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition, and was measured with the Diagnostic Interview Schedule. Obesity was defined as a body mass index (weight (kg)/height (m)2) of 30 or higher. The authors compared risks of depression in obese and normal-weight (body mass index 18.5–24.9) persons. Obesity was associated with past-month depression in women (odds ratio (OR) = 1.82, 95% confidence interval (CI): 1.01, 3.3) but was not significantly associated in men (OR = 1.73, 95% CI: 0.56, 5.37). When obesity was stratified by severity, heterogeneity in the association with depression was observed. Class 3 (severe) obesity (body mass index ≥40) was associated with past-month depression in unadjusted analyses (OR = 4.98, 95% CI: 2.07, 11.99); the association remained strong after results were controlled for age, education, marital status, physician’s health rating, dieting for medical reasons, use of psychiatric medicines, cigarette smoking, and use of alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine. These findings suggest that obesity is associated with depression mainly among persons with severe obesity. Prospective studies will be necessary to clarify the obesity-depression relation but await the identification of potential risk factors for depression in the obese.

Spoiler:
Originally Posted by Abstract from the British Medical Journal
Objectives To examine potential reciprocal associations between common mental disorders and obesity, and to assess whether dose-response relations exist.

Design Prospective cohort study with four measures of common mental disorders and obesity over 19 years (Whitehall II study).

Setting Civil service departments in London.

Participants 4363 adults (28% female, mean age 44 years at baseline).

Main outcome Common mental disorder defined as general health questionnaire “caseness;” overweight and obesity based on Word Health Organization definitions.

Results In models adjusted for age, sex, and body mass index at baseline, odds ratios for obesity at the fourth screening were 1.33 (95% confidence interval 1.00 to 1.77), 1.64 (1.13 to 2.36), and 2.01 (1.21 to 3.34) for participants with common mental disorder at one, two, or three preceding screenings compared with people free from common mental disorder (P for trend<0.001). The corresponding mean differences in body mass index at the most recent screening were 0.20, 0.31, and 0.50 (P for trend<0.001). These associations remained after adjustment for baseline characteristics related to mental health and exclusion of participants who were obese at baseline. In addition, obesity predicted future risk of common mental disorder, again with evidence of a dose-response relation (P for trend=0.02, multivariable model). However, this association was lost when people with common mental disorder at baseline were excluded (P for trend=0.33).

Conclusions These findings suggest that in British adults the direction of association between common mental disorders and obesity is from common mental disorder to increased future risk of obesity. This association is cumulative such that people with chronic or repeat episodes of common mental disorder are particularly at risk of weight gain.

There are more academic papers, of course, citing or reaching similar conclusions. It's laughable to read the pseudo-intellectuals (not yourself) coming on to this thread, claiming to possess any degree of knowledge by stating inane things like 'OH YEH UR JUST FAT COZ U DNT TRY HARD ENUF LALALALALALALA'. Both depression and morbid obesity, which is what the OP addressed, are serious clinical and medical conditions and the reason for the current perspectives on both of them is purely political and nothing else.
To my knowledge morbid obesity and depression are similar it these ways:

So why is it when someone disparages the morbidly obese for their behavior there is minimal outrage in response and often even a general consensus of agreement? (I have seen this occur often on TSR. TSR loves to abuse the fatties like the extra soft and squishy punching bags they are.)

Why is it when someone disparages the depressed they receive a torrent of outrange and often outright disgust for their audacity? (This always happens on TSR. Try even suggesting that depressed people may be slightly responsible for their own condition and the "pro-depression brigade" will come out in force prepared to fight for the honor and rights of these poor souls as if they are the last remnants of an endangered species.)

I have two theories as to why there is such an opposite in sentiment for two conditions with so much in common.

1. The accepted treatment for the obese is to educate and motivate them to change their habits and lifestyle. The accepted treatment for the depressed is medicate them and excuse their behavior/condition in order break the cycle of depression.

2. Because depression is so wide spread (1 in 4 people they say) many people here have been, are, or care about someone who is depressed. Depression hits to close to home, so when taken into consideration with point #1, too many people consider the depressed to be exempt from criticism. No one, should be exempt from criticism.

I think the disparity in peoples regard for obesity and depression is hypocritical, dishonest, and often self-serving. So should we be more understanding of one group or more critical of the other? I reckon we should probably be a little bit of both.

Depression is an actual mental disease and people can't help it but being morbidly obese means you are very greedy,which is a lot worse than depression because you can control your greed.

Latest