The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Historophilia
Smelling like seaweed is definitely not normal.

To be very blunt, girls do have a smell down there and it is normal. However seaweed is not what it should smell like.

The poor girl may well have or have had an infection of some kind or thrush.

Thrush is meant to be odourless so god knows what she's got if she's smelling of seaweed! One guy I used to know told me he'd been with a girl who smelt like mini cheddars though so obviously there are some unusual scents around!

I agree with you about the normal smell. I think the general rule is: if it smells unpleasant then you either need a shower or there's something wrong lol luckily I've never had a smell problem though.
Original post by littleone271
Thrush is meant to be odourless so god knows what she's got if she's smelling of seaweed! One guy I used to know told me he'd been with a girl who smelt like mini cheddars though so obviously there are some unusual scents around!

I agree with you about the normal smell. I think the general rule is: if it smells unpleasant then you either need a shower or there's something wrong lol luckily I've never had a smell problem though.

Thrush can very often smell, or rather the discharge it produces can smell. Though all cases ill be slightly different.

Also when the guy said seaweed I was thinking "How on earth is it possible to smell salty down there!"
what. the.

i dont understand...

-.-
Original post by Historophilia
Thrush can very often smell, or rather the discharge it produces can smell. Though all cases ill be slightly different.

Also when the guy said seaweed I was thinking "How on earth is it possible to smell salty down there!"

It's not meant to smell like really bad though..

I have no idea how it could be possible to smell of seaweed...
Reply 144
Thrush smells yeasty because it's essentially a yeast infection it definitely doesn't smell of seaweed. Sometimes lady parts don't smell nice and it's not because the person has any kind of infection it's just because the ph balance of their foof has gone a bit askew. Also for some people the odours of certain foods can come out there when they eat them. I read it in an agony aunt column once.

When I first read the title I thought "Yeh I'd sell my knickers, maybe I should sell my knickers I could do with the extra cash" but having the time taken to read 8 pages of thread I've decided I wouldn't. It's nice in theory but when I actually think about taking my knickers and posting them for money I feel a bit dirty. Plus I wear M & S black thongs in the week because they're best for work and no guy is gonna want that!!
Hi guys,

I sell my wet panties and other used garments. Nothing turns me on more than knowing that my customers will be indulging in my heavenly taste and scent when their discrete package arrives.

hollysnaughtyniks.com

All my panties are worn specially for you and tailored to your requirements!

Lots of love and wetness,
Holly xx

Latest

Trending

Trending