The Student Room Group

ocr gateway chemistry and physics b ( 15TH JUNE AND 20TH JUNE)

is it a good idea to revise all of c4 on the 8th may and c5 on the 9th may and c 6 on the 10th of may and then have 3 days break and the start with p4 and then p5 next day and p6 the next day. by learing through the specfiication for ocr gateway chemistry and physic b is this to less of time or the right much. iv made notes on c4,c5 and p4 and will be just laering by the book and spec for c6,p6 and p5
Reply 1
I would not advise you to revise in this way unless you think you will be able to retain the information nearer to the exam. In my experience, if you want to gain a/a* you will need to revise each module at least three times, first to understand, the second to test what you know and don't and the third to reinforce what you have learnt. A final revision before the exam will give you an extra boost. Begin your revision now slowly day by day, when June arrives you can start your second and third revision. Good luck ! hope i helped.. (doing the same exams + achieved 100% in chemistry in unit 2 by this method) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending