Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls hate me?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph(:)
    It sounds liek your playing a 'victim' kind of role like 'omg I'm so nice why does everyone hate me'. You seem like a nice person I'm just imagining what they might think, either that or their jealous of your hollister job?
    i have never said this to anyone in my life btw, just on here.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You need to join some sort of fish fest and you'll get a girl in probs like 5 seconds
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownGirly)
    Most girls are just jealous about others being better then them
    but all girls hate me, really pretty ones who are a lot better than me..
    i dont get it
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    it seems like you have that "i'm attractive and i know it" attitude. no girl wants to hang out with someone who will outrival them in the boy department and take all the attention imo.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brap4k22DivideBy2)
    You need to join some sort of fish fest and you'll get a girl in probs like 5 seconds
    what?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    it seems like you have that "i'm attractive and i know it" attitude. no girl wants to hang out with someone who will outrival them in the boy department and take all the attention imo.
    i dont know im attractive, i rarely feel attractive and am very insecure..
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girlproblems)
    i dont know im attractive, i rarely feel attractive and am very insecure..
    well if you hang around a lot of boys and work at Hollister that suggests you are.

also if you mainly hang around boys that suggests you dont hang around girls so much, maybe if you hang around girls more they'd like you more :dontknow:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i have never said this to anyone in my life btw, just on here.
    Oh ok, I was going to say if you went on about it that's probably the main reason lol. It's probably because they are attracted to so of the guys that your friends with and feel like your taking them away, I don't know girl's can be pretty bitchy like that.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    well if you hang around a lot of boys and work at Hollister that suggests you are.
    does it..
    i hang around with boys because at secondary school and sixth form i had bad experiences within my girls school i.e. bullying (called ugly, stupid, slut (despte being a virgin) like everyday)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph(:)
    Oh ok, I was going to say if you went on about it that's probably the main reason lol. It's probably because they are attracted to so of the guys that your friends with and feel like your taking them away, I don't know girl's can be pretty bitchy like that.
    hmm maybe..
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

also if you mainly hang around boys that suggests you dont hang around girls so much, maybe if you hang around girls more they'd like you more :dontknow:
    oh and i went to an all girls school and they all hated me despite obviously hanging around with them
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh and i went to an all girls school and they all hated me despite obviously hanging around with them
    I went to an all-girls school as well but get on fairly OK with most other girls most of the time. Is it possible you are being somewhat over-sensitive, eg, do you categorically know other girls don't like you (strong evidence needed) or do you sort of "feel" they don't, in which case, maybe that's "just a feeling" and not based on current events? Sometimes we have feelings like that from things that happened to us a long time ago - the original incident is over but the feeling sticks around.

As people are saying, Hollister are good at picking really good-looking people to work there, so maybe you are better looking than you rate yourself and some girls get a bit sour with you about that. It does sound like guys like you.

My suggestion is just try to relax about the whole thing, take it as it comes - if a girl you like a little shows any sign of wanting to talk, don't go overboard or act nervous, just be nice and see how it goes. I'm sure you will make more female friends in the future.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Girls at an all girls school can be very bitchy, but i presume that time has passed since then so there's no reason why you shouldnt be able to make new friends, male or female. I was bullied too, I should know.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Girls at an all girls school can be very bitchy, but i presume that time has passed since then so there's no reason why you shouldnt be able to make new friends, male or female. I was bullied too, I should know.
    i understand but like girls at uni dont seem very fond of me
    one girl whos never met me said i she hates me because im 'too friendly'
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    I went to an all-girls school as well but get on fairly OK with most other girls most of the time. Is it possible you are being somewhat over-sensitive, eg, do you categorically know other girls don't like you (strong evidence needed) or do you sort of "feel" they don't, in which case, maybe that's "just a feeling" and not based on current events? Sometimes we have feelings like that from things that happened to us a long time ago - the original incident is over but the feeling sticks around.

As people are saying, Hollister are good at picking really good-looking people to work there, so maybe you are better looking than you rate yourself and some girls get a bit sour with you about that. It does sound like guys like you.

My suggestion is just try to relax about the whole thing, take it as it comes - if a girl you like a little shows any sign of wanting to talk, don't go overboard or act nervous, just be nice and see how it goes. I'm sure you will make more female friends in the future.
    girls tell my boy mates they hate me.. but yeah makes sense thanks
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    i understand but like girls at uni dont seem very fond of me
    one girl whos never met me said i she hates me because im 'too friendly'
    well then you're hanging around the wrong kind of people, i cant imagine people at uni coming up with remarks like that :nothing:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    girls tell my boy mates they hate me.. but yeah makes sense thanks
    Maybe there's something you do well around guys that they wish they could do - usually these hate things are motivated by envy - perhaps you are just relaxed with men or good at being friends without being taken advantage of, or something like that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Well i do cheerleading, im really girly..
    And do these girls also do cheerleading and girly things?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    And do these girls also do cheerleading and girly things?
    yeah i spose
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    Maybe there's something you do well around guys that they wish they could do - usually these hate things are motivated by envy - perhaps you are just relaxed with men or good at being friends without being taken advantage of, or something like that?
    hmmm maybe

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 11, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.