The Student Room Group

Why do girls hate me?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe you're fit as and girls are jealous?
Na, maybe it's just that you're too nice, you seem nice, maybe if i was a girl I'd like you... I can't see anything wrong with you, It could be the fact that you have a good BT Connection with guys and they're jealous...
Maybe try interacting with girls more and see what happens? :O
Reply 81
Original post by CTsMcLovinYa
Maybe you're fit as and girls are jealous?
Na, maybe it's just that you're too nice, you seem nice, maybe if i was a girl I'd like you... I can't see anything wrong with you, It could be the fact that you have a good BT Connection with guys and they're jealous...
Maybe try interacting with girls more and see what happens? :O

haha BT connection?
and i do i went to a girsl school for 7 years an got a lot of hate
recently a girl here said i was ;too friendly' so hates me
BT Connection, Sky connection, you name it whichever one you feel is best you may have with guys...
Well, in no way you shouldn't try and change your personality just for girl friends...
Maybe find those whom you relate to or lets say have things in common with and maybe you'll light up like a firework (non-sexual way of course unless they rock your boat, now i'll shup)
Reply 83
Original post by nohomo
I heard that Hollister only hires pretty girls...

I remember reading this somewhere too; marketing ploy eh.
Reply 84
This girl got offered a job whilst shopping in Hollister. Pretty much proves the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHWUrex2m5A&feature=related
(edited 11 years ago)
i happen to have a photographic memory.. this thread seems strangely familiar..

anyway.. just keep doing what makes you happy... who gives a damn.
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son daughter?

Got 99 problems but the bitch aint 1.
Reply 87
Original post by Girlproblems
went to a girls school for 7 years and was pretty much bullied the whole time iwas there

Yeah but in school people are immature and you get a lot of bullying. I assume you're probably good looking based on your job so it's likely that a lot of girls were jealous of you. It could still be the case. I'd say try and make an effort to say hello to some more girls and speak to them a bit more, it's hard for someone to have something against you if you're friendly to them. Do you get on or talk to any girls at work or at uni?
So im a girl and girls have an issue with me
I spent a lot of time with boys, e.g. living with mostly boys next year, when i go out its with boys (e.g. clubs/pubs/town/supermarket) 90% of the time im just with boys and this is because/maybe why girls hate me?

Im really laid back, hate bitching, easy going and sociable but for some reason girls just want to punch me..

what am i doing wrong here? :frown:

P.S. i work at hollister
girls who hate me like to mention that.
but in all seriousness Im not stuck up in the slighest and if i could find a better job id take it..

Why should they like you? :s-smilie:
I thought this was genuine till "i work at holister"

3/10
Reply 90
Original post by sunitaishot

Original post by Dude Where's My Username
I thought this was genuine till "i work at holister"

3/10

I do, want my facebook to check?
Reply 91
Original post by tomatoslayer
i happen to have a photographic memory.. this thread seems strangely familiar..

anyway.. just keep doing what makes you happy... who gives a damn.

i havent posted this before :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by st_23
Yeah but in school people are immature and you get a lot of bullying. I assume you're probably good looking based on your job so it's likely that a lot of girls were jealous of you. It could still be the case. I'd say try and make an effort to say hello to some more girls and speak to them a bit more, it's hard for someone to have something against you if you're friendly to them. Do you get on or talk to any girls at work or at uni?

I do cheerleading with 50 girls, work with at least 150 girls
Reply 93
who else?
Reply 94
Original post by Randomized
The ****? :lolwut: Girls can be really strange. A couple of girls i'm friends with at uni are really nice people but the other girls in their kitchen have completely cut them off and ignored them right from day one. You'd expect people to have grown up a bit by the time they start uni but clearly not! Most girls i meet are really nice and friendly so don't waste your time on those who aren't.

With girls its nearly always jealousy. Either they feel threatened or you've got something they haven't.

I seriously do not understand what they'd be jelous of or why theyd be threatened of me ha
im like a petit tiny little girl
Reply 95
Original post by sunitaishot

Am i not allowed friends?
Reply 96
Original post by Mr Einstein
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son daughter?

Got 99 problems but the bitch aint 1.

hahhaa
Reply 97
Original post by zara55
This girl got offered a job whilst shopping in Hollister. Pretty much proves the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHWUrex2m5A&feature=related

what case is this proving?
Reply 98
other opinions?
Reply 99
what case is this proving?

That Hollister pick attractive girls to work in their stores? I was suggesting this probably applies to you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending