The Student Room Group

When does your study leave start?

Ours starts on 25th May yet my first exam is on 23rd May. Grrrrr :mad: Seriously how do they expect me to have time to revise for this one (which is an AS retake) when they will have been loading my head with information about my A2 work on Monday and Tuesday?! So angry. Has anyone else's college given them a decent/ridiculous study leave?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Friday 11th May and my first exam is the 15th :smile: It was similar for GCSEs, but I still think we should have this week off... I hate revising at school!
Reply 2
29th May but we get called back if our teachers feel we need to do more work.

Quite a few of us have two maths exams before that.
Starts on the 11th, first exam is on the 15th.

I appreciate yours is worse than mine, but I'd quite like more than a weekend!

GCSE I could deal with having a weekend before the first exam because it all my subjects we'd finished everything by February and were just revising in class, but we're still learning Economics and it's really stressing me out- cannot deal with learning new stuff and then having a few days to revise it!

I've been told however that for A2 we get "proper" study leave. No word yet on what that entails.
1st June, have 3 exams beforehand :frown: 2AS and 1A2
Reply 5
1st June, and my exams start on the 15th May :angry:
A week on friday, but we all have our official leaving 'ceremony' this friday coz some people have exams on the real day and couldn't bear to miss it... :smile:

But even in study leave, our lessons are on, so everyone keeps going to school for the quality revision sessions :smile:
Mine start on the 14th May with first exam being on the 21st which is nice :smile: I feel for those who have their first exams that week though :/
Back on June 11th for A2 start :smile:
25 May.

The two exams before that date are AS resits (21 & 22 May).

My A2 exams start on 11 June.

Mine isn't too bad.
Reply 9
I'd rather stay in school throughout exams because I do jack**** at home.
Reply 10
My exam leave is ridiculous. I'm doing GCSEs and my exam leave starts on June 11th! I have 10 exams before then and only 4 after.
Thursday 10th May, but I am going in on Friday to do maths revision and past papers (better than messing about at home); no idea why its starting on a Thursday :confused:
18th may, eight school days left :woo:
Monday 14th May, though it is the first day of my exams,
and then i have four exams for four consecutive days...ridiculous? I know!
Aaaahh!
Reply 14
For A2

My study leave starts on the 1st of june!
I have 2 exams before that,and one on the 1st of june.
So I will be having a few *cough* sick days before then! :biggrin:
lol?
I have 9 big exams. I will make my own study leave.
Am I the only one without exam leave? :frown:

I'm in AS btw.
Reply 17
I don't get study leave and I'm a2! Same as last year as well. I will be taking my own soon though :wink:
I started study leave last Friday :biggrin:
First AS exam one week today!
Original post by Natalie21
I started study leave last Friday :biggrin:
First AS exam one week today!

How much do you revise in your study leave? I've always seen it as a holiday before exams.

Quick Reply

Latest