Reply 140
Original post by Lfctv
Urgent: Results day has moved to 18th august 2012

check jcq website

I've looked on there and can't find anything about it :s-smilie:
Reply 141
Original post by madders94
I've looked on there and can't find anything about it :s-smilie:

All A-level results are definitley on the 16th, they are always given on the thursday :smile: x
Reply 142
Woah, woah, hold up.

After your exams are over, you have to go back? Pretty much every school here just lets you go after your last exam! That's awful...to be fair, we do tend to finish at the end of June and not July, but still...making you go back is cruel!
Original post by Catherine.
Woah, woah, hold up.

After your exams are over, you have to go back? Pretty much every school here just lets you go after your last exam! That's awful...to be fair, we do tend to finish at the end of June and not July, but still...making you go back is cruel!

At my school we have to turn up for a whole month after our exams terminate.

None of the Sixth Form students turn up..... EVER.
Oh, I just found out... August 13th is when my results (CIE) come out :biggrin: WOOT !
Reply 145
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Yep it's defo fun :biggrin:
Oh I doubt that, what modules you doing/done?

I'm not doing Further Maths, so I'm resitting M1 (got a U last year) and C2 (got a C last year) and doing M2, C3 and C4.
Reply 146
My first of 11 exams is tomorrow. Fun.

Maths, Further Maths, English Language, Graphics (Product Design) & Citizenship Studies.

Need ABB to get into Computer Science at Loughborough.. :smile:
Reply 147
Name: Niru
A-Levels: Maths, Accounting, IT
UCAS: City Uni.......360 points (A in Maths)

all i do is panic.....the whole way through this process n as soon as city have accepted me then i will be fine
other than that.......PANIC
Reply 148
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
At my school we have to turn up for a whole month after our exams terminate.

None of the Sixth Form students turn up..... EVER.

Haha, it seems so pointless! After about a month of exams, why would any school think that pupils would come in?! Madness.
Reply 149
Original post by Hooby
All A-level results are definitley on the 16th, they are always given on the thursday :smile: x

Ah ok :smile: I panicked! Even though it's only two extra days it's like... TWO EXTRA DAYS?!?!?! :tongue:
Original post by Hooby

False. CIE A Level results come out on the 13th :wink:
Haha, it seems so pointless! After about a month of exams, why would any school think that pupils would come in?! Madness.

Our school did this at the end of AS... yup, everyone turned up. If we got below 80% attendance, we weren't allowed to continue to A2 :rolleyes:
Reply 152
Ah ok :smile: I panicked! Even though it's only two extra days it's like... TWO EXTRA DAYS?!?!?! :tongue:

LOL sorry Madders, I just made that up for a laugh, Lets all laugh together.
Reply 153
Original post by Lfctv
LOL sorry Madders, I just made that up for a laugh, Lets all laugh together.

You so mean :cry2:
Reply 154
You so mean :cry2:

I know, I only realised the full extent of my evil. I should deserve to get my results late now.
got through 3 exams. ......6 left. D:
Reply 156
No motivation. I've had ten days to revise for this French and it's just not happening. Revising languages is hard. Sometimes I long for the days of sciences, where you at least knew what you had to learn...
No motivation. I've had ten days to revise for this French and it's just not happening. Revising languages is hard. Sometimes I long for the days of sciences, where you at least knew what you had to learn...

Trust me when I say sciences aren't necessarily that straightforward.

My exam board is well known for their 'creative' and 'free thinking' experiments :tongue:
Reply 158
Name: jada897
AS Levels/A Levels: AS Chemistry, Biology, History, English and general studies
UCAS (firm & insurance, required grades, if applicable): n/a
Reply 159
Name: Lemoncha
A Levels: Geography, German, Chinese, Politics
UCAS: Firm, University of Nottingham - MSci International Relations and Global Issues - AAA
Insurance, University of Warwick - Politics and International Relations - AABb

Might take a Gap Year depending on results :smile:

Latest