Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Interview at Jack Wills

Announcements Posted on
One quick question - from of our list, who would you most like to see on TSR doing a Q&A? 23-09-2014
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm not sure if I've posted this to the right forum - apologies if it is wrong!

I have an interview at Jack Wills coming up and I've heard that they are very challenging and they ask lots of bizarre questions to 'catch you out' so I'm very nervous!

If anyone has had an interview or/& works there (or has worked there) please can you tell me what they asked? And what you said in reponse and how it went! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My sister had one and she said there were loads of people going for like 3 jobs and they picked the most attractive. I think they can be quite exclusive like Hollister and A&F so just don't expect to get the job and don't be disappointed too much if you don't get it. My sister said they didn't seem too fussed about asking job-related questions and focused on making sure everyone was "cool". That said, this was for the Nottingham store and I don't know if it's the general thing or whatever. Best of luck though.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    You'd better be REALLY hot. else you're screwed.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    This.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They seem to take on an unnecessary amount of staff at many of their stores, including Leeds where there's quite regularly more staff than customers :l. Either way, if you don't get a job through their shallow, insipid application process there's lots of other decent shops like Primark who'll hire anybody in a heartbeat, even without experience for about £4-£6 ph. Good luck!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    PM me and I will try and answer any specific questions that you have. It's not a particularly challenging or bizarre process though so I wouldn't worry yourself too much!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    Haha brilliant... if i don't get a job im 'rough', if i do then my head is gonna be maasssivee!!!

to be fair i probably won't get a jobthere i imagine loadsa people are gonna go for it, and im pretty certain i'm not cool enough... gonna give it whirl anyway
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooooh and also do you think they'll go on my facebook?
    ha i might ask my friends to post on my wall "great game of rounders the other day! your teamwork skills are fantastic"

ps i am actually joking but if you think its worth it i might just do it ???
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j0hn)
    They seem to take on an unnecessary amount of staff at many of their stores, including Leeds where there's quite regularly more staff than customers :l. Either way, if you don't get a job through their shallow, insipid application process there's lots of other decent shops like Primark who'll hire anybody in a heartbeat, even without experience for about £4-£6 ph. Good luck!

Thanks i think i need all the luck i can get! if not then Primark better watch out for my application (and they probably wont mind if im not tall enough etc...)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachpower)
    ooooh and also do you think they'll go on my facebook?
    ha i might ask my friends to post on my wall "great game of rounders the other day! your teamwork skills are fantastic"

ps i am actually joking but if you think its worth it i might just do it ???
    LOL!

Good luck

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 12, 2012
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.