Question to the religious on tsr. Would you...
Discuss religious, spiritual, and theological issues concerning Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or any other religion.
|Please change your TSR password||23-05-2013|
|Enter our travel-writing competition for the chance to win a Nikon 1 J3 camera||20-05-2013|
View Poll Results: Sacrifice your place in heaven to save a loved one from hell?
Yes I would 8 80.00% Nope, not a chance 2 20.00%