Shutter
Grave Encounters
Session 9
Ghost Ship
The Ruins
Triangle
Inside
Coming Soon
I have seen a fair few horrors but for me it has to be either 'insidious' which scared the crap out of me and my friends, like REALLY scared us. I think it's mainly so jumpy is why. On the other hand the most scary and disturbing one i have seen is 'The Poughkeepsie Tapes' it's done in the style of a documentary but good god nothing has disturbed me so much as this.
I haven't seen many horror films, but out of the ones I have, probably the fog (the original.) Watched it in the dark whilst (slightly) inebriated and it creeped me the hell out.
Original post by speedfour1990
I have seen a fair few horrors but for me it has to be either 'insidious' which scared the crap out of me and my friends, like REALLY scared us. I think it's mainly so jumpy is why. On the other hand the most scary and disturbing one i have seen is 'The Poughkeepsie Tapes' it's done in the style of a documentary but good god nothing has disturbed me so much as this.

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/gallery/scarys-gifs/creepy-3.gif
(edited 11 years ago)
scariest film i ever seen was toy stories 2! im 18 btw
Original post by MHMQ786
Poltergeist when I was about 7 years old... :frown:

you know the little girl in Poltergeist died when she was still just a kid like 11 or something i think. apparently there were a number of ppl involved in the filming who had bad things happen to them. spooky :O
Lord of the rings. Its a film of my life. Really captures the detail of mordor.
Reply 107
Original post by Copperknickers
You routinely watch videos of extreme violence and recieve no ill effects. How is that not harm? Do you think it is not harmful if your ability to feel pain is removed? Just because it doesn't make you suffer it doesn't mean it's not harmful, it means your brain function is impaired and acting unnaturally. I'm just stating medical facts here, no personal attack intended.

I did not at any point state that I do this routinely, rather I have done it a lot in total throughout the years. It really doesn't bother me at all, and I don't see why It should bother you. I'm not advocating any of it, nor would I perform such actions.
Eraserhead I find harrowing with the 'baby'.
Misery is torture with the sledgehammer!!!
As a child, Who Framed Roger Rabbit really scared the bejesus out of me!
Aliens, when it first came out, was scary with the mouth in a mouth!

alien_mouth.jpg
The Baby's Room (El habitacion del nino) - the last 30 mins or so are ****ing terrifying.
Reply 110
The ring! The first time i turned it off at the dvd menu.. and the seond time i was hiding behind a pillow xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending