The Student Room Group

Cashing in my A level grades

So in 2009 (I think? maybe 2010) I sat BIO1, BIO2, PSY1, GEOG4 (A2 Geography) and got my grades which, to be honest, were pretty poor. This was at college and I quite half way through the second year.
I took 2 years out of college and worked full time. After deciding I want to go uni, I plan on resitting all my biology along with resitting a module of my Geography and completing the second year of my A2 Pyschology. I have checked the syllabuses and they are all still the same.

My question is, how do I add all my scores together? I'll be sitting these exams privately at a completely different college to previously. Does the college/exam board automatically does this? Or do I need to get in touch with the exam board? Or my old college? I have been out of school for 2 years so I'm not quite sure what happens and would appreciate if anybody can help me out. Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Tw1x
So in 2009 (I think? maybe 2010) I sat BIO1, BIO2, PSY1, GEOG4 (A2 Geography) and got my grades which, to be honest, were pretty poor. This was at college and I quite half way through the second year.
I took 2 years out of college and worked full time. After deciding I want to go uni, I plan on resitting all my biology along with resitting a module of my Geography and completing the second year of my A2 Pyschology. I have checked the syllabuses and they are all still the same.

My question is, how do I add all my scores together? I'll be sitting these exams privately at a completely different college to previously. Does the college/exam board automatically does this? Or do I need to get in touch with the exam board? Or my old college? I have been out of school for 2 years so I'm not quite sure what happens and would appreciate if anybody can help me out. Thank you

As long as you supply your new centre with the unique candidate identifier (UCI - a 12 digit, single letter code like 123450071234A) you were originally issued with, then all your results will be attributed to a single identity and there will be no problem.

Quick Reply

Latest