The Student Room Group

I don't feel attractive but...

Hey guys.

I've never been that good with girls and I've never had a swarm of girls after me like some other guys. I have had two girlfriends, one in year 10 and one in year 6 (:colondollar:(now in year 11) but I've never found girls attracted to me as I'm quite nerdy. However, I made an account on 'interpals' yesterday and I have at least 100 girls view my profile a day and loads of messages. Maybe they just think I look cool, but some say I am really attractive. I did it to practice my french by the way, not to look for girls.

Anyway, why is this? Do you think foreign girls are attracted to me and not British, or is it because I'm quite at school Girls dont talk to me. I dont hang out with 'cool guys' as I'm not really that kind of person.
won't be long before these girls tell you they have got 'money problems' and ask you to wire them some cash to an account in Lagos lol
Reply 2
A lot of women do like nerds. Don't think you're unattractive because you don't have swarms of young women around you. I don't think that's good attention anyway.
Reply 3
Presumably you are hot but not socially what women look for. Online, the many souls want your sexiness, in school you are rejected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending