The Student Room Group

Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Drunk Punx
I sleep in my birthday suit, so to wear my socks would be odd.

Exactly the same as me
Supposedly your feet can't grow if you sleep with socks on haha

But I sleep with them off because my rooms always boiling!
Reply 22
I like it when a girl sleeps with her socks off. :smile:
Reply 23
on
Reply 24
off....very bad for blood circulation.....also deprives one from getting solutions :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by Zhy
I like it when a girl sleeps with her socks off. :smile:

just the socks :sexface:
Reply 26
Original post by Rahul.S
just the socks :sexface:

Yup. Amazing the things you can do to her feet and have her not wake up (or pretend not to, anyway :redface: ).
Bed socks WOO!

So yes :tongue:
I never wear the same socks as I've worn during the day. Most of the time I sleep without socks, but when it's really cold I have cute bed socks which are lovely and warm.
Off - If I keep them on by accident, they fall off in the night anyway :P Although I do have some lovely knitted wooly socks to wear to bed in the winter. I am old before my time..
love the feeling off taking socks off at night.
On. Purely because if theyre off I hear my toes scratching against the mattress, which makes me cringe so much!
Reply 32
Original post by Zhy
Yup. Amazing the things you can do to her feet and have her not wake up (or pretend not to, anyway :redface: ).

:lol:

your not experiancing the good bits :colone:
Reply 33
Off - except when it's cold, but then it has got to be bed socks and not 'normal' ones. If I attempt to wear 'normal' socks to bed, it feels as if my feet are suffocating. So, when I get that numb, 'if I hit them hard enough, my toes will just snap off' feeling, fleecy/fluffy socks feel less like a strait jacket and more like a sleeping bag to my claustrophobic feet. The only exception to this is when camping or crashing at a party - as invariably my feet are drunk and no longer care. :borat:
Reply 34
depends on the temperature. i do get really cold feet though so usually they're on. but yeh, if its warm then i dont wear them. :smile:

oh, but i wear those proper bed sock thingys, feels weird to wear normal socks aha.
Original post by LanaMayC
Off - except when it's cold, but then it has got to be bed socks and not 'normal' ones. If I attempt to wear 'normal' socks to bed, it feels as if my feet are suffocating. So, when I get that numb, 'if I hit them hard enough, my toes will just snap off' feeling, fleecy/fluffy socks feel less like a strait jacket and more like a sleeping bag to my claustrophobic feet. The only exception to this is when camping or crashing at a party - as invariably my feet are drunk and no longer care. :borat:

You live in a cool part of Scotland!

North Ayrshire number one though!
:lolwut:

If I'm cold I wear socks but if I'm too hot I take them off.
Reply 37
I hardly ever sleep without wearing socks ..
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Erm, I think it varies tbh. Sometimes I wear them, sometimes I don't. Just depends what I feel like :dontknow:

This. Then sometimes if I have them on in bed as I was cold, I then get warm again and so take them off.
Reply 39
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Erm, I think it varies tbh. Sometimes I wear them, sometimes I don't. Just depends what I fell like :dontknow:

OMG, was scrolling through this thread and saw your EDF energy picture of the thing from the advert. SOOOOOO cute. Where did you find it?

Back on topic- I sleep with my socks on usually. I have bad circulation and I don't like my feet getting cold.

Quick Reply

Latest