Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

MSc Analytical Chemistry @ Warwick

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    i've been accepted for an MSc in Analytical Science: Methods and Instrumental Techniques at Warwick university and i really want to learn some details from a postgraduate student. How is it doing an MSc at Warwick? Is it a good university for Analytical Science? How are the courses? and the professors? And please if you can tell me anything else that revolves around it?

Thank you!

When you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Have you accepted your offer? I'm starting in September - I'd be interested to have a chat!

I have a module break-down list from last year. I'd recommend Christina Forbes as a person at Warwick to ask about the course. She's been fantastic to me!

Zoe
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes i accepted the offer. i would like to chat too. My msn is [Mod note: Contact details removed ,please use private messages] if you want to add me.

Thank you
    Geo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh hi! I'm also doing MSc Analytical chemistry and starting in September

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 30, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.