Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What exam are you worrying about most?

Announcements Posted on
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    Let's share our worries Don't forget to post why.

Mine: Psychology WJEC PY2
    The content is ginormous, the structure is so tight and I really need an A in it :eek:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Statistics (s1) . I love all the calculations and stuff but the questions can become very obscure when they add a lot of words to the questions, which makes it hard to figure out what to do, or what you should say=.= Anyone else feel the same? I really want/need 80+ ums in it as well.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmudz_009)
    Statistics (s1) . I love all the calculations and stuff but the questions can become very obscure when they add a lot of words to the questions, which makes it hard to figure out what to do, or what you should say=.= Anyone else feel the same? I really want/need 80+ ums in it as well.
    Tell me about it. In History we have to analyse sources, and as I do Education in Welsh (Except English Literature) I always have to ask for the English paper which English school students are sitting so I know what it says -.-
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    defo OCR stats1 ! i HATE it with a passion...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry F325. need an A in it, but with my B from last year that is far from certain
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    All 10. I am literally so scared. I hate A-levels right now. (But probably dreading C4, Geog3 and Eco 4 most)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All 4
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    AQA Lit B 1. Need a B in it. Very scared.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    Let's share our worries Don't forget to post why.

Mine: Psychology WJEC PY2
    The content is ginormous, the structure is so tight and I really need an A in it :eek:
    Politics EDEXCEL AS Unit 2. The content is not hard but I find it so boring revision is like hitting my head against a brick wall and nothing goes in.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel D2/M4/M5. And 6PH01/02 (physics unit 1+2)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel core 2 maths
    edit: because it's really hard (for me) and i need an A.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Italian. I've only been learning it since September (to get to AS). Oh lawdy it's difficult!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Really not looking forward to English exam!

edit: I did it today and now I'm not looking forward to getting my results.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    English lit. I don't know how to ****ing answer the ****ing essay questions. :rant:
    I'm not even ****ing expecting a ****ing C grade at this rate.

EDIT: Maybe, JUST MAYBE there is some hope! I did a mock exam last week and got my results back earlier today! I got 21/30 which should equate to a B!!!!! :ahee: Now my confidence has risen a hell of a lot and I'm gonna aim for that mother ****ing A! :ahee:

EDIT 2: Just got back another practice essay! This one was sprung on me in the lesson, I was about 5-10min late, had no idea what **** I was writing, I hoped for the best and got 18/30! That should be around a B?? Well, either way, as long as it's not E/D, I'm happy! Thank God for my abnormally strong analytical powers! :ahee:

EDIT 3: I GOT MY THIRD ESSAY BACK YESTERDAY!! My teacher didn't mark it properly (the complete lack of comments showed that) but it was a B!! Sweet relief is coming my way! I now have just over 25 hours and I'm ****ting myself over the poetry part! I know for sure that that's the one that'll bring my grade down significantly!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unit 4 Spanish is what I'm dreading most atm, really need an A in it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    English Lang/Lit... I just don't like it, therefore it's VERY hard to revise something you don't like...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie1805)
    All 10. I am literally so scared. I hate A-levels right now. (But probably dreading C4, Geog3 and Eco 4 most)
    We're all feeling the same here
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Edexcel D2/M4/M5. And 6PH01/02 (physics unit 1+2)
    You're doing D2? That apart of the additional maths I'm guessing, D1 was bad enough...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    WJEC Geography G4
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Law (g153 i think), as i need to get an A in it to acheive my offer

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.